1

I wake up before the others, at four o'clock. I'm still not used to all the people coming and going around my house, it was just me, and for a short time, dad, so really it was just me in this big house. I shower in silence and retreat to the drawing room with a copy of a muggle story, paper towns. I stay there reading until about nine, when the first people start to fight over he bathrooms and race down the stairs to make a competition over who can eat the quickest. I decide to try to bet the rush and get in and out of the kitchen with minimal people or rather, without dad seeing me or bumping in to Harry, or worse, both. I run to grab I piece of toast and eat it dry before dashing out the room, or rather trying to as I run straight into... Harry? Oh no..
"Ow, watch out Erica!"
"Sorry, please don't t-" I mumble
"Hey Harry! Erica." Dad says
I nod, tears burning the back of my eyes at the very obvious tone change. I don't know what I did, all I know is that Harry is James and lilys son, the boy who lived, 1 third of the golden trio, popular and very handsome. I get to my feet and rush past them both with my head down and tears streaming down my face. How do I manage to mess up everything, even the simplest task!? As I go to ascend the stairs, Tonks walks through the door and greets me warmly, I shoot her a watery smile and will the tears to stop, Tonks doesn't know why I am how I am but she is friendly towards me and spends time with me, which is more than I can ask for, I just wish twas my dad doing it not Tonks...