Chapter 2 Part 2

Chapter 2 Part 2 is here.

With a satisfied smile, the female demon eyes twin face after her kill and licks the blood from her lips. "How was that bro, is that enough fun or is it not enough fun?" The female demon eyes twin to her twin bro who was rolling his red eyes at his twin sis but is happy to see that smile on her face.

"No, that the right among of has the fun of you sis."

The last Bantoji Siblings looked at both The Demons Eyes Twins. "The...the weak must die," without any feeling of his loss. "You two I'm going to kill you two."

Yuya was in shock, scared, frightened. "He let his own brother and sister die..." Zero has a serious look with matches the tone of his scared baby sister. "That's the way the world works Yuya, and you shouldn't underestimate The Demons Eyes Twins, that's what will happen."

"...." The Demons Eyes Twins stay quiet as they slightly turn their heads to look over their shoulders.

"You.... you've killed many people you even killed my brother and my sister s...so" Bantji was getting angry at The Demons Eyes Twins. He looks at the male demon eyes twin long sword there he looks at the twin katanas of the female demon eyes twin to see both are covered in blood. "You...your sword and her twin katanas are both so covered in blood....it won't cut as well anymore!!" As he was done eating his octopus.

Bantji looked at the two. "It's...it's true, right?" He has a big smile on his ugly face of his.

The female demon twin her red eyes are closed. "Tch ... he's all your bro and besides you look like you want to kill him, in the first place anyway am I right bro?" As she yawned out of boredom from listening to the ugly octopus eat dude.

"Thank sis, you can just stay here, and you are right I want to kill him in the first place." The female demon-eyed twin nodded. "Your welcome and anytime bro." She walks backward a couple of steps from her twin bro to watch the fight.

Yuya and Zero both look at the long sword and twins' katanas 'It's... it's true that his/her sword/twin katanas don't seem to be as efficient with all that blood...!!' They thought to themselves. The Young Shiina is wondering what the male twin is going to do. 'What are they going to do!?' She thought.

The male demon's twin eyes are closed. "Pft....you're stupid, but at least you used your head! In that case," before he reopens his red eyes. "Why don't you see if you're right!?" He yelled in excitement, he looked at Bantji with a big cold smile on his face as he rushed toward him, who was just standing there.

Bantji took his large hammer off his shoulder. "DI...DIE!!" As he shouted bring his large hammer down at the male demon eyes twin. Bantji brought his large hammer down to hit the ground when the male demon eyes twin was, but he moved before the large hammer hit him as the male demon twin was on top of the roof of a nearby hut and waited for him on his reaction.

"KYOSHIRO!!"

"I... I win!!" Bantji slowly brought up his large hammer from the ground. The impact made duet clouds from the hit "Hm!?" To see no one is there, he looks to the spot. "He... he not here!?" Not seeing the male demon eyes twin body on the ground just a big hole in the spot.

"Where are you looking?" The male twin taunted him. "You're like your brother and sister..." at the late Bantoji, who is now scared and frozen in his spot. Bantji was now frightened. "But" he looked side to side for the male "Where is he!?" He yells.

The female demon eyes twin has both of her red eyes closed having a cold smile on her face in knowing what her twin bro is doing. Dark Angel is happy to see her master bro is using his skill to kill Bantji. Both Zero and Yuya have watched the scene unfold in front of them.