Chapter 13 Demons' Eyes Appearance

Chapter 13 is here.

Once the needles had hit Kyoshiro, his head slowly limped forward as he played dead act as to outsmart Black Scorpion. The hairless man clicks his tongue in annoyance. "Pft... he was just a big mouth, he died easily." But soon he just remembered the other two. "Oh, I just remembered something was there a girl in a black kimono, with a little Black creature here?" He looked around to see no girl or black creature around. "Hmm!? I guess not oh, well too bad."

'No, he can't be gone maybe he faked this I just have to wait for Black Scorpion to leave and to see of myself.' Seraphina thought to herself.

"TO BE AFRAID OF A GUY AND A GIRL LIKE HIM... AND I DON'T KNOW THE GIRL RUN OFF TO.... BOTH WHITE CROW AND PURPLE DRAGON BECAME COWARD!! HAHAHA!" Black Scorpion turns around and starts to walk away but stops. "Oh yeah, the Bounty Hunter/Outlaw is still alive. That one may be hard to kill"

"...." Kyoshiro, Seraphina, and Dark Angel stay quiet and wait.

'Go...go away quickly!! Just leave without looking back! don't worry, you killed me!! Because I can't... Hold this position much longer' Kyoshiro thought to himself as he is in a position to what is very uncomfortable. (Sorry I couldn't find the right position there looks like the one I'm thinking of so just think of a funny pose and an uncomfortable position ok.)

Kyoshiro's rapid heartbeat was that of someone to be heard. 'Yes, that's good, really!! don't worry about me and go far away!! I can't hold it any longer!!' The male Mibu's stomach started to hurt. 'My stomach hurts... hurry, go away!!' He thought to himself.

A sound comes from The Male Mibu Twin's stomach BRRRGRRBR is loud for someone who can hear it from like ten feet away. "..." Black Scorpion stopped walking in his tracks after he heard that noise from behind him. Both Seraphina's and Dark Angel's eyes start twitching both are deadpan looks on their faces.

 Both Seraphina's and Dark Angel's eyes start twitching both are deadpan looks on their faces

'Yep, he was fake he's own dead. If Kyoshiro didn't make that noise, he would still be alive but nope.' Seraphina sarcastically thought to herself. "Damn it Kyoshiro you are stupid sometimes," Seraphina muttered to herself with an irritated mark as will Dark Angel.

'Did' making the Male Mibu nervous look on his face. 'Did he notice? I hope Seraphina or Dark Angel didn't hear that. That would be in embarrassment.' He thought to himself before he looked up a little bit to see Black Scorpion stop walking and his back face Kyoshiro.

The hairless man was in a rage when he turned around. "DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!" He screamed in anger at the male twin, he got in front of him in between fingers are needles.

"HIII!!" Kyoshiro ducks his head in his kimono before the needles come at him. The needles miss his head, making him re-pop his head back up. "Hello!" With a nervous eyes closed smiled. That makes the hairless man angrier at the male for playing him. "EEH, ARE YOU DONE? Because this time... I WILL KILL YOU!" He brings out his needles again grinding his teeth.