Chapter 8 The Legendary Power

Chapter 8 is here

A light breeze of the wind a leaf is float in the air. As everyone is watching the two.

As the leaf floats down in between two men facing each other in an IAI stand, one sword is sheathed, and another one sword this not sheathed. Both the men bang shadowing their eyes, striking the opponent.

Both the Shiina Siblings are watching with curiosity. 'Who is going to win?'

As everyone watches the two males bangs shadowing their eyes, strike the opponent.

Yuya is watching the fight that's happening right in front of her, the expression on her face show scared and frightened.

Zero watched the two males standing still and waiting for the right time, as he started to think of his little white dragon friend named Blue Star and wondered how he was doing and hope to see him again soon as he miss him, sometimes Dark Angel remind him of Blue Star sometime a small smile come on to his face as a memory of him and Blue Star.

Sera watch her twin bro in the fight as she knows out coming on its fight, look down to her lap to see her friend as she petting Dark Angel, Dark Angel is a pure Black Dragon with red eyes just like her and Kyo red eyes and is loved by all small smile come to her face, Sera looked back up. 

In an instant, both men looked up at each other and both changed at each other both unsheathed the sword and increases the speed.

Jimon unsheathed the sword and increased its speed.....but Kyo didn't move his sword at all. Jimon looks toward Kyo's long sword to see his sword is not moving as he's halfway out of his sheath. 'I win!! He hasn't unsheathed yet!!' He thought.

Everyone besides Sera and Zero not knowing that Kyo is allowed Jimon to draw first. And without Jimon didn't that Kyo had always won the battle.

'I win!!'

Kyo immediately swings his long sword, then he quickly kills Jimon by cutting him almost in half as well as the man's sword in half with a sadistic smile on his face. Sera got off the tree, Dark Angel got onto her master's shoulder, and Sera pick up her twin katanas off the ground she started to walk over to her twin bro.

"Why was" he slowly falls to the ground "he faster" Jimon questioned himself while taking his last breath. His dead dead body hit the ground floor.

Kyo turned around. "Isn't it obvious?" Soon he turns his whole body around. "The strong are strong." He told the dead body. He heard his twin walk toward him. "The weak are weak." As Sera is stands next to her twin bro. "Idiot." Both The Demons Eyes Twins have a sadistic cold smile on their faces.

'He' both Shiina Siblings blinked. 'He's fast!? He has probably unsheathed after Jimon, but he was the first one to strike!!' The Shiina Siblings thought to themselves.

'So That's' the Shiina Siblings looked over at the twins. 'The Legendary's power of the Twins who's killed 1000 people.'

"I have waited a long time to unsheathe nevertheless it's not fun..." Kyo told in a serious and blank tone of everyone who heard that.

"Kyo! You look like you have some fun out there?" Sera looks at her twin bro, who looks bored from the fight. Dark Angel flies over to Kyo and lands on his shoulder. Kyo started to scratch under Dark Angel's chin making her start to purr again, as both Kyo and Sera give a small gentle smile to her who love the attention she is getting.

"Oh! This was fun Sera but I think I will have some more fun" Kyo had a smirk on his face before looking over toward The Shiina Siblings will mainly at Yuya.