Chapter 20 The Wings Of The Tiger

Chapter 20 is here.

The long sword is against Kyo's forehead. "You saw it too, right?" He asked him where look corner of his red eye at him with a delighting smile on his face killed the white haired man, soon both the Demon Eyes Twins had delightful smiles on their faces on the kill, and both their red eyes closed. "The Bloodstained Mirage" after saying that blood comes out from white haired man's body to being killed.

Previously....

The body of White Crow slowly falls to the ground, as he lands on the ground with a loud thud.

There is silence in the air, everyone just witnesses both fights, and both two of the Four Colored are killed without mercy by the Demons Eyes Twin hands. Genma are eyes are closed once again. Red Tiger, Zero, and Blue Star just stay quiet. Both Okuni's and Yuya's mouths are slightly open.

Yuya shivered after she witnessed both battles. 'He's so strong... he's so strong it's making me shiver...' She thought to herself.

Zero shivered but not like his baby sister then he smirked. 'She is so skillful and strong... she is so skillful and strong it's making me shiver...' He thought to himself.

'His/Her victory against White Crow/Purple Dragon was totally overwhelming! They are really Unbeatable... but...' The Shiina Siblings thought to themselves.

Red Tiger looked at The Demons Eyes Twins. "They are really as strong and skillful as in the legend..." He asked himself.

Yuya lowered her head making her bangs shadow her eyes. "You're wrong..." she said this was not the first time she and her big brother had seen The Demons Eyes Twins fight.

The bandana man looks at her in confusion. "What?"

"Of course, they're strong and skillful, but there is something unusual this time..." Zero has a serious look as it's not the first time the twins appear.

The Young Shiina continued to explain. "Before, whenever both Kyoshiro's and Seraphina's life was in danger they would unsheath their sword and katanas tearing up that old piece of cloth that was wrapped around them. Only then, as if freed from a seal, would The Demons Eyes Twins appear..." As The Shiina Siblings remember the twins first appear.

"But this time The Demons Eyes Twins appeared without the cloth being torn apart and their wasn't any danger either..." The Olden Shiina his part to Red Tiger, while the Young Shiina looked toward the twins. "We're not really sure what's going on, nor what that means.... but one thing is clear.... the evil within both Kyo and Sera just grew bigger" She finish the sentence.

The Older Shiina looked over at her with an irritated look. "Really Yuya.... the two are not that evil ones you get to know them."

Both The Demons Eyes Twins' bangs shadowed their red eyes as they started to chuckle with sadistic smiles on their faces. Both lifted their heads up.

The Male Demon Eyes Twin pointed his long sword in front of him. "YOU WERE'NT THAT BAD OF AN OPPONENT, BUT YOU'RE STILL NO MATCH FOR ME! TRY YOUR LUCK AGAIN RED CROW! OH, I FORGET, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. HAHAHA!" As he cracks insulting comments toward enemies the dead white haired man as he laughs.

The Female Demon Eyes Twin leaning on her twin bro's shoulder. "YOU GAVE ONE HELL OF A FIGHT, BUT YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! TRY YOUR LUCK NEXT TIME PURPLE HAIR BITCH! OH, WAIT YOU CAN'T RIGHT. HAHAHA!" As she cracks insulting comments toward enemies the dead purple haired woman as she laughs.