Chapter 3 Part 2

Chapter 3 Part 2 is here

"4 Years after the Sekigahara battle, The Government was set up at Edo, and little by little, the world, was able to regain the stability it once had. But some fugitives of the Western Army who had lost the battle wanted by The Government, were forced to survive like across the country"

"Waiting for the day when The Tokugawa Government will fail, they are getting ready by strengthening their army; by kidnapping people and by pillaging what they can."

"According to rumors, one of the hideouts isn't far from here. Many villages and travelers have been victimized." The man has finished telling the history of the fugitives to the four.

Yuya and Zero looked at Okuni. "If your life is being threatened by guys like that, you should drop both Kyoshiro and Seraphina and hurry to escape, right?" As both pointed their thumb over their shoulders in Kyoshiro and Seraphina's direction.

As Seraphina is watching her twin brother get on his hands and knees in a bagged manner at the shopkeeper. After the shopkeeper sees the business sign is broken. "Work in our shop to pay for the sign you broke," The shopkeeper determined to the bagged male twin.

Kyoshiro bagged. "Oh no! Anything but that!" That made Seraphina chuckle at her twin brother, Dark Angel is sitting on top of Kyoshiro's head just for the ride for the fun of it.

Zero heard the chuckled from the female Mibu twin and a happy sound from the Black Dragon, he looked over to where the chuckled and happy sound are coming from he saw a hilarious Kyoshiro who is in a beggar pose and to see Dark Angelis having fun as she's sitting on top of Kyoshiro head, Dark Angel making a happy noise that makes Seraphina chuckled more. That makes The Older Shiina chuckle a little bit he shakes his head just before he turns back around to both his baby sister and the Okuni woman.

A smile was on Okuni's face, "It's not necessary." As she looks at the two bounty hunters that are in front of her. "Accused of killing 1000 people, a price on their heads... The Demons Eyes Twins will surely protect me."

The Shiina Siblings looked at her in shock "Eh..." As both their eyes are wide-opening to what Okuni told them.

Yuya remembers the two 'She...' she thought. A memory of The Demons Eyes Twins in the village that both save The Shiina Siblings' lives comes to their mind as the two black hairs and red eyes twins with a killed look in their red eyes. 'She knows about the other Kyoshiro and Seraphina...!?' Zero through, as he remembers the two as well.

"WHAT'S ALL THIS COMMOTION ABOUT?" Snap the Shiina Siblings out of their thoughts surprised them. "THE ONE WHO DISTURBS THE PUBLIC ORDER OF TOKUGAWA GOVERNMENT WILL BE CHASTISED BY HIS MAJESTY, THE ADMINISTRATOR KOSUKE HARAGURO!!"

A man got in front of the majesty "My...Majesty Haraguro sorry, we're going to settle this quickly..." As his bag on the commotion.

The Majesty just looks at the man that's in from of him "Hm?" Like he didn't a not caring.

The man takes ryo out "We we're really sorry please accept this..." As he opens the majesty kimono sleeve as he puts in the majesty kimono.

The Majesty opens his kimono sleeve to feel the ryo "Mpff...I'm not a monster, I'll forgive you for today... but, don't forget, you're only able to trade peacefully since we're here, right!?" As he forgives the man who was asked for forgiveness.

The Shiina Siblings looked over in confusion at the man. "B...But who is he?"

After Kyoshiro, Zero, and Dark Angel had heard that from the man about how the Majesty is with women, both the male got into protective brother/twin brother mode. Dark Angel move closed to Seraphina in her arms as protective, as the two male moves close to their baby sister/twin sister.