Chapter 19 The End Of The Illusion

Chapter 19 is here.

Genma smiled to himself. "I'll finally see it again... the killing style of the sword of the Divine Dark Wind!" Okuni shivered with excitement to see the Divine Dark Wind.

Red Tiger didn't believe Kyo knew how White Crow technique worked. "EVER IF HE IS DEMON EYES KYO ONE OF THE LEGENDARY DEMONS' EYES TWINS, HE COULDN'T HAVE UNDERSTAND WHITE CROW'S TECHNIQUE IN JUST ONE GO! THE MOVES OF WHITE CROW ARE PERFECT, RIGHT?"

"He has understood it..." The Young Shiina started off, making the bandana man look over to the Young Shiina. "Eh!?"

The Shiina Siblings looked at him. "You haven't seen both his or her real strength yet...." They told him that he had not seen both The Demons Eyes Twins' real strength.

"..." The bandana man thinks about what the two told him then he looks at the man's twin.

"Who do you think those morons are?" The Shiina Siblings looked back at the fight.

"It's "them" ...."

Kyo chuckles as he lowers his hands, his red eyes are shadowed by his bangs, and he makes a fist with a sadistic smile. Sera had a sadistic smirk on her face as will was watching her twin bro having fun in the fight.

"The Demons Eyes Twins, isn't it?"

Red Tiger looked at the twins' hands. 'Their hands...' He thought to himself.

The Male Demon Eyes Twin unfists his hand. "I thought about funny things" he looked up to the white haired man. "Like how I'm gonna kill you...."

Red Tiger looked at the twins' red demons' eyes. 'They eyes... Those are the eyes of The Twins who walked on the bodies of 1000 dead people' he thought to himself.

Kyo gave White Crow the finger. "I KNOW! I'LL TURN YOU INTO THE BLOODY 'RED CROW'! IT'S FUNNY, RIGHT? HAHAHAHA!! I'M SUCH A JOKER!" He laughs at his own joke and insult. Sera chuckled a little bit at her twin bro's joke and insult at White Crow. Dark Angel snickered.

"I think you two to exaggerate, but... I already told you...." White Crow looks at his opponent as he gets back into his fight stand, while the male twin stops laughing as the white haired man continues to talk. "To pay attention to what you're saying!" He springs to him.

Surprised Kyo before he dodged all of the swings from White Crow Kgaeromaru to the side and again and again making the white haired man miss every time. The male twin disappeared before the blade swung at him, surprised the white haired man he reappeared some feel back "...." He sees White Crow in a crouch down pose.

White Crow thinks that Kyo is not fighting him back. "You're scared? You, Demon Eyes Kyo, One of The Demons Eyes Twins, you're running away?"

"Cut the crap, and try that move from a while ago" Kyo had his sadistic smile.

"Fine...I see..." White Crow closes his eyes, "Here I come" he reopens his eyes, as cherry blossoms from the tree fly around once again as the sea of cherry blooms is once again flying around everyone making it hard to see. The female twin and black dragon both closed their red eyes as they stayed calm and waited.

As the wind picked up The Shiina Siblings both closed their eyes. "Again?" The Young Shiina asked, as the Older Shiina picked up the white dragon and held him closed.

"The Undeterminable path of flower!"

As the sea of cherry blossoms is covered everywhere the Male Demon Eyes Twin is standing and not moving from his spot "So? What are you gonna do? You're not moving...." The white haired man's voice in the sea of cherry blooms to Kyo.