Chapter 7 The Secret Skill

Chapter 7 is here

The Demons Eyes Twins glared anger at him. "I'm anger when I wake up."

'The Demons Eyes Twins!!' 

"Don't expect to leave here alive."

Jimon looked at The Demons Eyes Twins. 'Finally' He thought to himself. He soon started to laugh as he goes mad with an insane on his face, and he started shaking with excitement 'I finally found them' he thought to himself.

The Shiina Sibling look at The Demons Eyes Twins. "They've appeared again." Dark Angel is happy to see her master and master bro are both awake again, she knows to still be back from her master and her master twin bro if the two are angry.

"My vengeance," Jimon body shook from excitement "I will get my revenge for what happened in the past!" As he got to kill the two people he want to kill and he have gone insane with looked at the two. "The Demons Eyes Twins!" 

Kyo stands blankly at the man. "Who are you?" He asked him Sera tilted her head slightly to the right as she look at Jimon.

"!? You" Jimon was surprised sd he look over at them. "You two have forgotten!?" He was in disbelief, "4 YEARS AGO, AT THE SEKIGAHARA BATTLE, YOU BOTH HUMILIATED ME...!!"

Kyo and Sera raised an eyebrow "...." before then looking at each other "...!" Soon the twins close their red eyes as both started chuckling. "Aaaaah!" As both were shaking their heads a little at that.

"YOU TWO REMEMBER??"

As both Sera and Kyo had stop chuckling and both look at him. "No" Sera blankly answer Jimon. "We don't remember." Kyo blankly answers as well after his twin.

Jimon has an anger vein on his forehead. "W...what you." Not believing the two don't know him or don't care as he started to sharking with anger. "YOU TWO" He yelled at them, but the twins both ignored him.

The Demons Eyes Twins turn their heads to face the Shiina Siblings. Kyo had a cold smile on his face "Hello girl!! And hey Dark Angel!!"

Sera had a closed red-eye cold smile on her face. "Hello, boy!! And Hello Dark Angel!!"

"Eh!?" Yuya and Zero looked confused at the two as their looked at them, as a happy noise coming from Dark Angel to see both of her masters. "Wha...what?" Both siblings question the twins on what dose their want.

"Have you two found the guy and lady with a wound on their backs?" Sera asked The Shiina Sibling.

Dark Angel fly over to Sera and then landed on her master's shoulder as she nuzzled her cheeks before she fly to Kyo and land on his shoulder as well. Soon both Kyo and Dark Angel looked at each other both started a friendly staring contest of a little bit of fun with both the red eyes male demon and the little black dragon.

As both Sera and Zero are watched the two staring contest end. "I guess, it's a tie." Both sync. To see Kyo scratching under Dark Angel's chin, making her purr from the affection that he is giving her.

Yuya didn't like the twins' answer as their and her older brother are ignore her. "WE WON'T FIND THEM THAT FAST!?"

Kyo still scratched under Dark Angel's chin making her purr. "Are you sure?" he asked the two, as both The Demons Eyes Twins are looking at The Shiina Siblings.

 Yuya and Zero look at each other. "Eh!?" Before their look back at Kyo and Sera.

"There may be some clue hidden," Kyo told them as he look at Dark Angel and not at the Shiina Siblings. "Here" Sera looks to the side to both her twin bro and Dark Angel.