Chapter 37 The Woman of the Moonless Night

Chapter 37 is here.

Three days later.

"This is" Yuya panted breathing heavily. "Far too much," she asked herself while carrying 6 bottles of sake. Soon she stopped walking as she was in the middle of the road. "Why the hell do I have to buy these stupid bottles of sake for Kyo and with my and Zero's own money!? We're the ones who caught them, why do I have to suffer like this?" She shouted to herself as she was fed up with the Male Demon Eyes Twin.

The people stopped to look at her. "..." "What is she doing Mom?" A little kid asks their mother while pointing their fingers at the blondie haired teen girl becomes, they were curious. "Don't look" the mother told her child while turning her kid around not to watch.

"Dose that bastard have no clues on how to treasure a beauty like me!? God, how does Sera do it? How does she deal with him?"

"Don't leave my side." Kyo looks at her seriously. Yuya stops her shouting as she just remembers what the male twin said to her at the tournament as the fight starts with the Ieyasu army.

"Well... he does have some surprisingly sweetness" Yuya asked to herself, while she looked at the sake she had to carry. Before she realizes something soon she throws the bottles away. "But would a turn sweet guy make me do this sort of think?! How can she handle him all the time?" Once again, she goes on her rampage.

The blonde haired teen girl picked up the bottles as she started walking again.

"Hey! Look." A woman called out to her friend while both of them looked at something.

"Oh... the sakura tree has fully blossomed." The female friend looks at the tree. "Summer will soon be coming." Her friend replies to her as both the females look at the full blossom in front of them. The Young Shiina heard the two talks. "!" She looks at the full-blossomed sakura tree.

'Sakura trees...' She remembered that both the Miba Twins were to take her and Zero. 'Ah, both Kyoshiro and Seraphina once said, they would bring me and Zero to see the sakura trees when we arrive at Edo...' She thought to herself.

Kyoshiro gently grabs both of Yuya's wrists in both of his hands. "We'll go and see the flowers when we are in Edo!" Yuya is surprised that Kyoshiro all sudden came up to her. "Ah"

Seraphina stands in front of Zero holding both of his wrists. "There's a really beautiful place for that!"

'Kyoshiro... Seraphina who were you two planning to meet...' She has an image of the Mibu Twins with a smile on their faces. 'In Edo...?' Yuya thought.

"Yuya" a female voice behind her as the young bounty hunter was not paying attention to anyone.

The young bounty hunter heard her name being called. "You." She turned around to see who said her name and was surprised to see who. "You are"

                                                        At The Inn.

"Where the hell did that girl go? She's so headstrong!" Kyo asks irritated as well as getting impatient as the group waits for Yuya to bring his sake to him.

Red Tiger is sitting on the window fence one leg over the other. Kyo leaned against a wall with closer eyes as he sighed in annoyance. Sera sits in the room with them. Both Dark Angel and Blue Star are in the room with the three, the black dragon walks up to the male twin lying on his lap and brings his hand out to scratch her ear. The white dragon walks up to the banded man and pats him both dragons purr in affection.