Chapter 10 Yuya The Passionate Battle and Meet Blue Star Zero Pet

Chapter 10 is here

After Zero and Seraphina leave the three go to another village. Yuya and Kyoshiro and Dark Angel continue their journey in a village where the war's wounds are still present. They meet a sibling boy and girl Kota and Tae...

Thanks to Yuya's lecture, Kota decides that he must stop stealing, but Kazura, the fearsome woman who raised him, doesn't want to listen...

Yuya, warned by Tea about Kota's situation, is heading for Kazuras's Place.

                           Meanwhile back with Yuya, Kyoshiro, and Dark Angel in the Kazura Hut

As one of the men pointed at Yuya when yelling at her. "Who do you take yourself for, kid!?" 

"NO!" As one of the kid is tired of all the fighting and don't want to see anymore, as the kids and some women are hugs each other in fear as all are against a wall that is far away from the fight.

Dark Angel is standing in front of both Tae and Kota as she is protecting them from anyone why try to get close to them, in the corner of her red dragon eye she sees someone coming at them, as they got close to three feet from them, she slight open her mouth before she blows out both her red and black flames at the man, who was the one that coming to them. That made the man back up and run out of the hut.

The one at point at Yuya before he took his sword out. "DIE!" As he changed at her with his sword at Yuya. Who's waiting for the man to get close to her, she disappear in front of him as he got close. "Aah!" The man stops as he stabs the air. 

Yuya leap over the man's head and slightly taps his back to let him know she is right behind him, she was upside-down as she hold her gun in front of her, fried twice at him on both his shoulders. That made the man feel the shoot. "Aah!" Where he fell to the ground in pain. Where the younger Shiina flipped over and landed safely on her feet in a crouch-down pose and she stood back up.

Kazura panicked on seeing one of her men taken down. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? ATTACK HER AT ONCE AND KILL HER!!" She orders all her men to attack the younger Shiina, and they all follow her orders as their rush toward Yuya.

"WITHOUT HER GUN, SHE'S JUST AN ORDINARY GIRL."

Yuya removes one of her hands. "The gun... in that case..." She takes her finger off the trigger of her gun. She looked in the corner of her eye to see Dark Angel is ready to attack. "How about that?" In a cold voice to the men as she tosses her gun in the air.

All the men had stopped changing and watched in surprise on why she did that "!?" Not knowing is a sign. Dark Angel had sees the sign for her, and she starts running a super speed to aid to start that attack, Yuya band down and took 8 of her knives from under her kimono then throw them, and she got more of them. 

"Agh! Raah!" The men feel the knives piercing them, with the ones she didn't get as she let Dark Angel bite them as she got one of them and start to spin around in a circle and throw him into the other man. "AAH!"

Yuya's gun came down, she hold out one of her hands under her arm to catch her gun as she spun around unit she hold it in front of her, aim, and start fried again. Soon two more men get a shoot in their shoulders. "Ah!"

Everyone in the hut has watched the fight in shock and surprised at how fast Yuya aims and fires with her two hands gun and how strong and fast Dark Angel is, they can tell that both Yuya and Dark Angel are angry.

"Aah! Ah!" From one guy as he passes pressure on his shoulder. His friend looked horrible on Yuya as he remember something. "Yuya Shiina...! Now I remember... "He holds his shoulder in pain as he remembers who she's.