Chapter 30 Honesty And Pride.

Chapter 30 is here.

                          Zero and Red Tiger vs Motonaga and Masaru Match.

In the lower right corner of the match are Zero and Red Tiger vs Motonaga Seki and Masaru Takeshi.

Both Zero and Red Tiger easily take out their opponents in their match, a crossover lance had pierced right through the chest and heart of Motonage. A dagger had sliced off the head of Masaru clear off. Red Tiger pulls his lance out of Motonaga's chest, making both the bodies slowly fall backward giving both Zero and Red Tiger the winning.

"The victors for both Match 3 and Match 5 are Red Tiger and Zero Shiina!!" Making Red Tiger sigh, rests his crossover lance on his shoulder, the other hand in his pocket. "I won quickly and with ease!" He complained to himself about winning too quickly. Zero sighed as well as swung the blood off his dagger. "I agree with you, and this was a boring one as well." He put his dagger away.

The bandana man turns to the upper right corner, where the twins are fighting. "I wonder how Kyo, Sera, and Yukimura are doing..." He looked at Zero. "Let's go check" making the Older Shiina nod in agreement. "Yeah, sure let's go check" he too turns around to see with both hands in his pockets.

Both looked to when Yukimura who was fighting Animal Mark man. "Huh...?" To see the blue haired male talking to his opponent like a normal conversation, the blue haired male hand still on the side of his face. "Long time no see Nobuyuki Sanada brother."

"...." Nobuyuki looks at the three. "I can't believe you two found out" in slightly in shock as he is fingered out by his young siblings. He spoke. "Raya was right." Ryo heard his little sister's name coming from the Oldest Sanada's mouth. "Even though I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for any longer." He reached up to his mark once he grabbed his mark as the bell tinkled from the touch. Yukimura's hand had fallen from the side of his face where he, Yuma, and Ryo were watching him. "..."

Soon the Oldest Sanada slowly removed his mark to earn a gasp from people who watched in shock to see his face.

"Ahh!" "WHAT?!"

Red Tiger's eyes are open in shock as he looks at the Oldest Sanada face to look like Yukimura's face

Red Tiger's eyes are open in shock as he looks at the Oldest Sanada face to look like Yukimura's face. "Look like Yukimura's face? They look like twins!!" That made Zero nodded in agreement with him.

"(Big) bro, you still look really young!! But what are you doing in a place like this? No matter what, don't dwell on our past" the Younger Male Sanada asked him as he looked young. Ryo spoke up to the Oldest Sanada. "Nobuyuki!!" That made the Oldest Sanada look over to him he got his attention. "How is my little sister doing?"

Nobuyuki didn't answer his younger brother's or his lover's brother's questions. "..." That makes Ryo, Yuma, and Yukimura angry as the three narrow their eyes and face darkly at the lack of his answer.