Chapter 17 Part 2

Chapter 17 Part 2.

Sera playful thinks as she smirks sadistic. "Hmm! How about we play a little game? That I like to call. "Guess the Sword." You have to guess what katanas I'm going to use?"

Everyone now looks at Sera like she is crazy about playing a game at a time like it, and why is she so calm? Both Kyo and Dark Angel are just shaking their heads at her being a little childish behavior in the fight, but both know what she's doing. The Shiina Siblings, the bandana man, white dragon, long black haired woman, the man, whiter haired man, purple haired woman, old woman, the trios slightly tilting their heads.

Purple Dragon thinks the game is a little childish. "Ok! I'm game with its childish game, what are the rules to it so call game? I think it a little childish for a woman your age and they call you Demon Eyes Sera, yeah right."

"Hmm? Nope, I'm not telling you the rules of the game. Where is the fun in that, I may be old of this game, but I think this be fun to kill you, Sweet Heart~" Sera teased with a sadistic smirk on her face.

Both Kyo and Dark Angel are snickering about how much fun the female twin is going to have killing purple haired woman.

The purple haired woman is getting impatient "Ok let's start the game, then, shall we?"

Sera just stood still and moved at lighting speed for no one to see her, she swung her Dark Midnight and inflicted a wound on the woman's right arm while holding her sword in her right hand, as she got some of purple haired woman's blood then got back to her spot like she never left.

Everyone sees Sera still in her spot and looks like she never moves. "What she hasn't moved from her spot?" The brown haired girl was confused about why the female twin didn't move.

"No, she did move in the train eyes of a samurai. We have to be light on our feet." Jin's eyes are wide open in impressment at the female twin's speed.

The purples haired woman felt a slight pain in her right arm. "Agh!" Everyone looks at Purple Dragon, who is looking at her right arm to see it is bleeding. Fuu and Yuya were both confused about how Purple Dragon got wounded. "Wh.. what just happened? How did Purple Dragon, get a wound on her right arm as it's bleeping?" The Young Shiina asked.

'I see... so now, that's how Demon Eyes Sera? Do this no wonder she knows to have good skills.' Both the bandana man and The Older Shiina thought to themselves.

Okuni watch how the fight with go. 'So, I can see the deathly twin katanas in action... I heard both of them, but I never want to be attacked by them.' She thought to herself. But still slightly frightened from her almost being cut by one of them.

"fff I take this you don't know the katana? That you be cut with. Hehe," Sera's sadistic giggles. "Oh, how I just love reacting on getting a little cut♥" The purple haired woman looked at the twins' katanas in the female hands. "You use the katana in your right hand, right?"

The Female Demon Eyes Twin wagged her fingers side to side. "Tsk tsk tsk."

"She got this wrong, I can guess what Sera is doing right now," Kyo told them with an amused smirk on his face. Dark Angel jumps out of Yuya's arms lands on the ground and waits for her cue to go and have fun with her master as well.

'Damnit what is this bitch up to? And how did she inflicted a wound on me without knowing?' Purple Dragon thought to herself.

"Nope~ you had guessed wrong little girl. I use my left hand katana." Sera shows her katana in her left hand. "Meet my left hand katana is known as Dark Midnight's sweetheart is one of my deathly katanas ♥"