Chapter 34 At the Frontier of Death

Chapter 34 is here.

The Demons Eyes Twins with their normal sadistic smile on their faces. Kyo looked at the group in front of him. "Why did you all have such sad faces?" Where Sera is scratched Dark Angel's chin. "A sad face doesn't suit you all."

The group is surprised to see the twins are in front of them and alive. "Kyo, Sera, Dark Angel!!" Yuya was disbelieving in the twins that were in front of her. Red Tiger with a happy face to see The Demons Eyes Twins are alive. Zero gives a gentle smile, he stands up and walks away a little bit. Dark Angel got off her master's shoulder to fly over to her mate to see that his ok.

Yuya stands up and looks at Kyo and Sera in shock before she looks down to the ground to be upset and worried, will she make a fist, Kyo steps in front of her. "Something's wrong? You're so happy that you can't even find your words?" He asked in a sarcastic tone, making the female twin roll her red eyes at her twin bro.

"...." Yuya didn't answer him, which made him annoyed by her lack of answers. "Hey! I'm talking to you."

Yuya raises her head at them before screaming at the twins. "DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME! WHY WOULD YOU THINK I'M HAPPY!? WHAT COUNTS FOR ME IS NOT THAT YOU'RE DEAD OR ALIVE BUT BOTH YOUR AND SERA'S HEADS, BOTH YOUR AND SERA HEADS!! CAUSE YOUR TWO HEAD IS ENOUGH TO GET THE REWARD!"

That caused Zero to sweatdrop at his baby sister. "Is that all you care about Yuya is their heads?" Sera sighed annoyed and closed her eyes. "Ok, we understand... such a bawling girl!"

Red Tiger stands next to Yuya with a happy grin. "It's fine." "Moreover, with the explosion from a while ago, all the others are dead too." Kyo looked over at the bandana man, he took his sword off his shoulder.

Red Tiger, Zero, Kyo, and Sera look back at the burned house. "Only we are remaining." Red Tiger asked himself. "This seen so." Zero agrees with Red Tiger.

"...." Yuya brought her hand up to her chest and looked at the twins. 'Fortunately... They're safe and sound' she thought to herself, lowering her head her eyes were closed as she sighed with relief that the twins were okay, but soon she realized what she was thinking making her freak out. 'Why... why are you worrying for them Yuya!? A while ago, you even said you didn't care if they were dead or alive!!' She thought to herself.

Zero sees his baby sister freak out. "Yuya, are you ok?" He asked her, she was sweating bullets when she looked at him. "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm okay." She told him.

"Damn that bastard house is burning, but that sure is a nice show!" Ryo said as he, Yuma, and Yukimura watched the house burning to the ground, while the Shiina Siblings looked over to The Sanada Siblings and The Male Yuudai with a nervous look.

Yukimura closed his eyes with a smile. "It would be great if we had a fireworks display and sake♥ and also cute girls." Ryo smiled at him. "Yes, a lot of sake♥~"

The bandana man agrees fast with the two on the sake and girls. "That's a good idea." With a big smile on his face. The Older Shiina smiled agreeing as well on both. "Hell yeah~"

"Hey! If both Yukimura and Zero can have girls there I want some cute guys too♥" The black haired young Sanada pouted a little bit at her adopted brother and the gray haired male wanted to have fun.

The Young Shiina looked at the black haired young Sanada. "You're not helping Yuma-san." She had an irritated sweat. "And it's not really the time for that..." To the four.

The blue haired male gave a closed eye smile. "On the contrary, we're partying for the dead of Ieyasu." "What?" The blond haired girl is confusing. The black haired female got excited and clapped her hands. "Yes! Let's party." Where she ignores Yuya.