Chapter 18 Covered By Cherry Tree Flowers

Chapter 18 is here.

Kyo just stared at him not impressed. The White Crow didn't like that look his opponent was giving him, so he slid his feet to the side. "Fine" then changed at him. "I'm coming" where he raised one of his Kgaeromaru up as he got closed and brought down Kyo. The male twin got back on his feet as he dodged his attack moving side to side.

Kyo has an amused smirk. "You're slow." He was swinging his long sword at him, as this got close to the white haired man by surprised him as it was centimeters away from him making the white haired man flip backward to avoid the blade, once his feet touched the ground sprang at him once again.

The male twin's eyes are wide open at the speed of the white haired man coming at him. The two clashed as they slashed at one another with each other. Kyo has a sadistic smile on his face, White Crow has a serious look on his face.

"Is that the level of your legendary strength? we can't really rely on rumors...." To feel the strength and vibrate on the strength. "In that case, I'll show you..." Kyo put a little more force on his blade, he slightly put forward on White Crow Kgaeromaru to hear something crack from one of the Kgaeromaru to show it be cut in half.

White Crow as he was surprised. "!" His eyes are wide open to see one of his Kgaeromaru has been cut in half. The male twin cut both the Kgaeromaru and White Crow in half to be once again an illusion with cherry blossoms.

The Male Demon Eyes Twin gets annoyed and disgusted as he is on his knees. "Pft" the Female Demon Eyes Twin looked in the corner of her red eye at her twin bro to know his getting annoyed by the illusion.

The white haired is 5 feet behind the male twin. "For you to succeed in cutting my Kgaeromaru white has twice more resistance as a sword or katana... I think I've underestimation you a bit..." As he touched his Kgaeromaru that had been cut.

"..." Kyo is more annoyed by White Crow who keeps running, he looks over his shoulder. "You're annoying, running everywhere" with an annoyed look, while White Crow looked at him. "Rest assured... now... I will show you my true strength."

Kyo's annoying expression into a sadistic smile and amusement in his red eyes. "Oh... I'm looking forward to seeing it..." Sera smirks at her twin bro on his fight, as Dark Angel is snickered on her master's shoulder.

"Ok... " The white haired man held out a cherry bloom petal in between his pointing and index fingers as he stretched out his arm. "!?" That makes both the Demons' Eyes Twins slightly narrow their red eyes on the white haired man on what his doing.

"What is he gonna do!?" Yuya and Fuu both yell curious about what the white haired is going to do. "...." both Red Tiger and Zero just watch, while both Jin and Mugen have become more nervous and scared as both feel the bloodthirsty personality from both Sera and Kyo both are still shank up from the first fight.

The rouge samurai had seen that as a good time to run. "Ok, we get to get out of here now Jin." He whispered to Jin. The long haired samurai nodded in agreement. Then the rouge samurai rough gadded Fuu, who let out a yelp as she rough threw over the man's shoulder. As both the rouge samurai and long haired rouge both run away from the fight.

"MUGEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PULL ME DOWN!!!" The brown haired girl hit the back of the man. The Shiina Siblings and the bandana man released a sigh. 'Finally. Those three are gone. That girl was being annoyed.' They thought to themselves.

The white haired man gently blew on the cherry petal that was in his hand into the air, as one cherry bloom petal turned into a thousand or billions of cherry bloom petals coming out as they started to circle around everyone.