Five:

"Bella? You're slacking. It's seven p.m. and you're still struggling with the floor."

"Bella, I feel like tea. Make me a cup."

"Bella, why the hell are you stopping? The floor won't mop it's self."

"Bella! You ruined it, start again, but this time use green nail polish."

"Bella!"

"Bella!"

"Bellaaaaaa!"

By the end of the day I couldn't even breathe anymore with all of the chores that I had to do and all of the housework that I was forced to do. I never complained though. That was not who I was. I was supposed to help people in need. Even if they were not in need, that was still my parents' house and I had to make sure that it was always presentable.

They might not care how clean the house was, or how what is broken and why? But I did. If my parents were there they would've wanted the house clean.

It was very dark outside when I finally got to go to my room. My room was dark when I got there and I could feel a breeze too. I didn't remember opening a window, so it was strange.

I turned on the lights and the first thing that I noticed was a shadow disappearing from my window. Was that a person? To find the answer to my question I ran to the window to see who it might have been, but there was no one. Not even a small shadow.

I laughed at my silliness. I was just seeing things. That sounded about right. I was too tired and so was seeing things. I took my sleeping attire and decided to go take a long and relaxing bath.

My muscles were stiff from all of the working and as I stretched them out walking towards my closet I spotted something. A white box. I furrowed my brows in confusion and picked it up. On top was a sticky note.

Heard that you needed this
-C

"C" for Charles, of course, I realized. Had Charles broken into my house? How did he even know which room was mine? Did I have a stalker?

I opened the box and looked inside. Another small box, but this one had a picture on top. My eyes widened. Charles, seriously?

It was a U-Phone B2, the best phone in the market. I groaned. He bought me a cellphone. Out of all the things. I closed the box and then put it on the bed, feeling myself get frustrated about the situation. How could Charles do that to me?

~•°•~

I did my normal morning routine, like everyday. I made nice scones for breakfast and packed in one for myself. I also took an apple, health first, and then I went to school before any of them even got to the kitchen.

A raindrop fell on my nose as I walked. I crinkled my nose worriedly. I did not have an umbrella, so I'd get wet, and so would my books. I looked up at the sky. It was too dark for six fifteen in the morning. The clouds were a scary dark gray colour, and the wind was picking up. Out of all the times that it could have rained.