Six:

"I'll give you half and you can tell me what you think, okay?" Charles raised his eyebrows at me. He looked very doubtful.

It was break time. It was only the two of us because his friends thought that that would be a great idea. Give us privacy, make the new couple happy. They knew that we were faking, they were just joking around. So all six if not seven (can't really remember) decided to go buy themselves lunch, because they were so rich that they found lunch boxes overrated.

I smiled at the rich guy in front of me. I then broke off a small piece of the scone while I smiled suggestively.

"Say ah." He was confused. "We're supposed to act like a couple. Say ah!" He didn't. "You're hurting my feelings, Charlie."

"Ah," he gave in and opened his mouth. I put the scone in his mouth. He closed it and slowly chewed.

"If I die, I...wow!" He stared at me with his eyes wide and I grinned.

"You love it?" He nodded as he happily chewed. "Do you want the other half now?" He nodded and so I cut my scone in half and gave him the bigger one.

"Where did you learn how to bake." It was only a few seconds later and Charles had already gulped the whole thing down. I was still amazed at that.

"My mom taught me. She used to bake with me on the weekends and I'd help her when she used to bake for parties, and stuff like that."

"Will you bake me something tomorrow?" I laughed.

"I don't know, it depends." He frowned.

"On what?" I smiled. On what mood my step family will be in tomorrow.

"How annoyed I'll be at you by the end of the day."

"Ha, funny."

The rest of the day went on fine. Except for everyone, everywhere staring at me. Even the teachers stared at me, which honestly scared me to the third dimension. The English teacher on the last period was busy teaching, you know, normal teacher stuff, but when her eyes landed on me she paused. It was for a few seconds but I noticed. And after class she even watched me as I left the class. I wanted to run out of class.

After school I was planning on walking home, I really really was, but then I was hijacked by the prince himself.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I looked at him sadly. This guy wasn't the brightest, huh?

"Home." I said simply.

"I'll take you." He'll take me? How would that end?

"Bella," Sandy would say in one of her fake sweet voices. She would look at me and smile like she actually cared. "Who brought you home?"

"No one, just my new boyfriend."

"Who is he?" She'd look so inquisitive like she cared, but the only thing that she cared about is the white shiny Mercedes that Charles would have dropped me off in.