Eight:

It was two weeks later since Charles and I came out as a couple.

We were still "dating". I had decided to follow Prince's advice and I did not regret it. I liked being selfish. It was not something that I was used to. Doing something for myself and not for someone else's benefit.

Cheri never told her mother about Charles and I, neither did Cari. They both seemed to boss me around even more when we were home, but at school they ignored me like the plague. They hated me so much, and mostly because even their friends tried to be friends with me as well.

Every morning I'd ride with Charles in one of his shiny expensive cars. On every break I'd always be with Charles and his rich friends, who I once considered snobs (which they are, they really are), but they are also normal teenage boys. Normal, perverted, really need to learn new pick-up lines, teenage boys. And after school I'd go home with Charles. It was a life that I never thought I would be living.

"Why do you have bags under your eyes?" It was early in the morning, and I knew that when I got in the car it would be the first thing that Charles noticed. I was correct.

"I'm writing a test today." He raised his eyebrows unbelievably. I smiled at his worried self. "Don't worry Charles, I'll use the cream that you bought me tonight. I promise."

Yep, you read correctly. Charles Princeton bought me a facial cream because apparently my face had too many "imperfections". The cream removed, black spots, acne, bags, dark marks, and practically every other thing that he pointed out was wrong with my face. I hated rich people.

He started the car and then drove.

"Yeah, you really need to start using it. Those..." He noticed me glaring and stopped. "Sorry. I'll be nicer. But I'm just giving you some advice."

"I don't need it, Charlie." He cringed and then focused on the road. He knew that I only called him Charlie when I was truly irritated or when we were in front of other people.

"Sorry."

"Apology accepted." He smiled as he glanced at me.

"I've been thinking..."

"That's never good."

"No need to be sarcastic about it. I'll just get to the point then. Tonight we're going on a date." I frowned at his bluntness.

"Has your mom ever taught you how to ask?" He sighed, and then smiled.

"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I made a thoughtful expression.

"No."

"What? Why? What is wrong with you?" He was being so dramatic, I just sighed.

"I can't go. My step mom won't allow it." She still did not know that Charles Princeton was my "boyfriend". She was not about to know too.

"Okay, what about tomorrow night?" I sighed.

"No." He stopped the car, because we were finally at school. "Let's go during the day." I turned in my seat after I had removed the belt. I put my hands on his that were on the steering wheel. "Is that fine?"

He dramatically sighed, and gave me the most dramatic look that he could muster. "The night is more romantic, but the afternoon will have to do, I guess."

"You're so dramatic." I said getting out of the car. He quickly got out and then followed behind me. "I have maths, you have to hurry up, rich boy."

"I told you to stop calling me that." I smiled. He was walking next to me, finally catching up.

"Well you tell me how rich you are every chance that you get." He pouted. He knew that I was right.