Twelve:

"You mean you live right across the street?" I asked the guy who was sitting in front of me, on my bed. I had crossed my legs and had put my book next to me. He nodded. "You're joking? How could I have not noticed?"

"It's no big deal." The brown haired guy said.

~~~*

Three minutes ago:

As I sat busy over thinking the fact that I was slapped for the first time ever, moaning, catastrophising, and surely thinking that the world was about to end or something similar, my door opened.

I glanced up. Scared for my life, honestly. But as soon as I met the eyes of the intruder. Pretty bottle green eyes that lay behind thick rimmed black framed glasses. I pouted in confusion. Mostly because the guy was pretty much hot and standing in my room too. It was a first. Excluding Charles, because he was not hot, or simply put...yeah he was not hot.

"Cole?" He smiled shyly at me.

"I..."

"What are you doing here? I mean not to be rude or anything." I sat upright in my bed, because that just had to be an illusion.

"I brought your homework." He awkwardly fixed his glasses. "I saw that you weren't at school today."

"So you asked all of my teachers?" I glanced at his hands and he was holding a stack of papers and a couple of books.

"We have the same classes." I silently watched him for a few seconds. We had our classes together, but I never noticed him? Was I that ignorant?

"Thank you." I said sincerly and smiled at him. "Sorry to have troubled you so much. You must have travelled a long way."

"Actually I live across the street." I laughed. Was he serious? Across the street? Across my house? How much more ignorant can a girl be?

*~~~~

Recently:

"You did not break in, did you?" Because Sandy would never in a million years let him come in. And if he did break in, then I had two creeps in my life.

Cole awkwardly laughed. "Your mom actually let me in." Oh. My mom... "This is not weird for you, is it?"

"It is. A little bit." He put the books on my wooden side table and then took a step back.

"I'll be leaving then. Good night." He turned around and started walking away.

"Cole!" He stopped and turned to look at me. He gave me a questioning look. "Thank you, again." He smiled at me. "Goodnight."

•°•

"Do you remember Cole?" It was a few minutes before school started. I was still glued to my sit, with Charles right next to me.

"Cole? You mean the guy stealing my girl's heart? Or the guy who is apparently way hotter than me?" Charles jealous was seriously the cutest thing ever.

"Firstly, Charles, pretend girlfriend. Secondly, he is kind of hotter than you. And thirdly, jealousy is not a good colour on you." Charles frowned.

"I. Am. Not. Jealous."

"Uh-huh." He glared at me, but honestly that did not look at all intimidating. He just looked like a pouty five-year-old. "Anyways. The Cole that you dislike so much. That one. He was at my house last night." The none existant anger seemed to instantly vanish as Charles expression changed to something that was not curiosity.