New Songs and Party Invites

Richard's pov

A few weeks has past since me and Nikki had gotten an A+ on our science project. My birthday was on Friday and I planned on having a party. My brother Yashua and I had come up with the guest list and I wanted to invite Nikki. I sat in my room and starting typing up a message to her.

"Hey Nikki, so I'm having a party for my birthday on Friday night and wanted to know if you could come? My band and I are going to perform and I know you'd probably love to hear us. I promise I won't let you get into any trouble. :)", I sent the message and patiently waited for a response. She quickly responded back. "Sure I'd love to come, thanks for inviting me ;)", she responded.

I was so happy she was coming. I remembered I had forgotten to send Zabdiel and Christopher the set list for the songs we'd be singing on Friday, so I text them. "We're gonna be singing Devuélveme Mi Corazón and Quédate ok?", I sent them. "Ok gracias, estoy aburrido :/", sent Christopher. "Yeah I'm bored too. Hey want to hear a new song I've been working on?". They responded yes and I sent them the first few lyrics of the song I've been writing about Nikki. I decided to name it "Tan Facil".

"So what do you think?", I said after I sent them the lyrics. "Dímelo papi! Esas letras son fantástico para una nueva canción", Zabdiel sent me. "Yeah, I think it would sound pretty fantastic in a new song. I hope Erick and Joel will also consider making it into a song."

We text for a little while before I got ready for bed. 

Nikki's pov

It was the day after Richard had invited me to his party. I was at lunch eating with Lauren who surprisingly wasn't with Yoandri for once.

"So Richard invited me to this party on Friday...", I said in an awkward tone. "Oooh! So are you gonna go?", she said excitedly. "Yeah but I don't think I'll really know anyone so I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and you could even bring Yoandri?". "Omg Nikki I'd love to come but I'm actually going with Yoandri to his friends football game. His name is Johann and he's single just in case the whole Richard thing doesn't work out for you...", she said with a smirk. "No please I don't like Richard! Besides, I don't want to date anyone for now, but if I change my mind I'll let you know. I have to get to class. See you later."

The week went by quickly and before I knew it, it was Friday night and my mom was dropping me off at Richard's house.