Hookups and Heartbreaks

Nikki's pov

I was out on Richard's porch and was dialing my mom. I felt the door behind me open and I looked behind to see Richard's brother, Yoshua. "Hey are you ok?", he said wrapping his arm around me. "Yeah but, I don't know, I'm just not feeling well. I think I'm gonna call my mom to take me home..", I told him. "Yeah, I'm sorry Richard's such a show off. It was so hard to see that happen to my little brother. He used to be so sweet but now he just has girls up in his room week after week it's crazy", he said in a sad tone. I couldn't believe I was right! I felt tears start drip down my cheek and I felt Yoshua lean over and wipe it off of me. "Nikki, how about I take you home. Let me just go and grab my keys from inside", he said walking inside his house. His brother was really sweet.

Yashua's pov

"This was my perfect chance", I thought as I walked outside to check on Nikki after my brother had text me. I went outside and heard her little sob story and made up a few bad things about Richard and she was gullible enough to believe me! She started crying and I thought this would be the right time to offer to "take her home". I went inside to grab my keys but also got her some fruit punch and spiked her drink. I went outside and we got inside my car. I offered her the drink and she immediately starting drinking. Within minutes, she was so drowsy and was laughing uncontrollably. I knew the perfect place to take her.

I quickly swerved my car and parked outside of me and Richard's high school. I grabbed her hand and she was completely out of it. I picked up the mat in front of the school door and got the key and opened the door.

We walked inside and I found the perfect spot for me and her inside the library. "This will be a night you'll never forget, Nikki", I said leaning into her with the biggest grin ever.

Richard's pov

I waited about 10 minutes and still hadn't seen Nikki and Yashua. I was getting really worried now and I wanted to check and make sure she was ok. When I went to open the door, I noticed that Yashua and Nikki were nowhere to be found. All that was left was skid marks of Yashua's missing car in the driveway and what seemed to be a white powdery substance on the ground. I suddenly felt lightheaded and was about to collapse, but managed to open the front door. "SOMEONE CALL 911", I screamed in a panic before I collapsed on the floor and sobbed.