Parties and Paintings

Our first week in Brazil, the boys and I recorded Tan Facíl in the studio. The song was going to come out in a month and I was excited for the release. Today was just the beginning of our second week in Brazil and we had a concert tonight.

"Nós Te Amamos, Brasil!", I said right before we walked off stage. I had studied a little Portuguese before we got here, so I learned to say "We love you Brazil".

After the show, the five of us sat backstage and drank some water. "Ese concierto estaba fantástico!", Zabdiel said as we all discussed the show. "Yeah it was really fun. The crowd was so into it", I said. "Ey pero viste que sexy estaban esas chicas brasileñas!", Erick said laughing "Yeah those Brazilian chicks were HOT", Joel followed. "Bueno, yo estoy aburrido y ay unas brasileñas lindas en ese club que está por aquí...", said Erick. "Yeah bro I'm in.. Let's have a guys night out at the club. C'mon lets go", Joel said. They all started grabbing their things and headed towards the backstage door. I sat in my seat.

"Richard, you coming?", Joel said holding the door for me. "Uhm I don't know... I'm not feeling that great", I said as I sat in my seat. "Bro cmon it'll be fun. I'm sure that's what Nikki wants you to do right? Have fun and enjoy yourself." I guess he was right, Nikki wanted me to have fun right? "Ok fine fine fine I'll go but I swear, I better not wake up tomorrow morning with a chick sleeping next to me", I said joking as Joel put his arm around me.

As long as I didn't break my promise to Nikki, it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun..

Nikki's pov (same time frame as Richard's pov, but in a different time zone)

It had been two weeks since I started back at school again and it was great! I was walking to art when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and I didn't see anyone. Strange. When I stood back around, I found brown eyes looking right at me and say "BOO!". I jumped and then noticed it was Johann.

"Johann you scared me!", I said laughing off my shock. "I'm sorry, would a hug make it better?", he jokingly said as his long arms wrapped me in a bear hug and he messed up my hair with his hand. "You dork, come on we're gonna be late for art", I said as I started to walk to class. "Fine I'll beat you there!", he said, as he dashed up the stairs in front of me to get to class. Johann was so funny yet sweet and he had become almost as close to me as Richard. I hadn't told Johann about Richard and anything that had happened to me, but I had never had a serious conversation with him and didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

Johann and I sat in art class, but he wouldn't show me his artwork 'till he was done. "Cmon let me see!", I said trying to look at his paper. "Sorry Nikkita you're gonna have to wait..", he responded. "Nikkita what is that?", I said laughing. "Idk I like it.. I'm gonna call u that now...Nikkita!", Johann responded. "Alright, I like it and I guess you should get a nickname too, Jo Jo!", I said as I tried to finish my painting.

Johann and I had just finished our art and agreed to showing each other at the same time. "Ok one..two..three!", we said at the the same time. Once I saw Johann's drawing, my jaw dropped. It was a Leonardo D'Vinci worthy painting! It was of a football stadium and it looked so realistic!

"Omg Johann your amazing!", I said in awe of his painting. "Really you think? Well your a... Pretty uh", he said giving my painting a funny face. "Yeah I know I suck you don't have to lie.", I said laughing. "Well actually your not that bad. You just need to draw a line right there", he said pointing to an area of my painting. I grabbed the paint brush and was getting ready to paint when I felt Johann wrap his hand around me. He was directing me on where to paint, but all I could think about was his hand. When he finished, he still held onto my hand and I looked up at him and we just stared into eachothers eyes. In that split moment, the bell rang and we were both snapped ou of the moment.

I was walking out of class and Johann ran up to me. "Hey Nikkita I have a football game today and I was wondering if you'd want to come? Yoandri and Lauren will be there", he said in a hopeful voice. "Uhm I don't think I'm doing anything so I'd love to come!", I responded. "Sweet see you there!", he said as he ran back to his locker.

Johann was such a nice friend.