Deadly Passion (2)

Rachael Williams opened the front door to her house and threw her bag and keys on the nearby table and kicked her shoes off. She pulled the pins out of her hair; letting it loose and running her fingers through it.

"Babe? You home?" She yelled into the silence.

"Yeah I'm in here." Matthew Whyte—her husband yelled back.

Smiling, she made her way towards his voice when she suddenly froze—rooted in her spot.

There, in Matthew's study, was Priscilla herself; drinking tea from her fine China.

"Hello, Rachael." She smoothly said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Babe." Matthew warned.

"No, I'm not being hostile, Matthew. I just asked a question."

"She called the house—asking for you."

"Why?" She turned her attention back towards Priscilla.

"I think we need to have a talk. A very long overdue one."

      ________________________

"You're tense." Matthew said as he rubbed her feet later that night.

Both her twelve year old daughter, Janessa and her two year old son Michael were in bed. She had helped Janessa with her homework and had a chat with her before sending her off to shower after dinner.

"That's because I am."

"The doctor said stressing won't help with the nightmares."

"I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about my daughter and her father."

"Listen, I know what Priscilla said today added a little extra stress but she made good points."

Rachael glared at him. "You're willing to agree with her?"

"Look—I love Janessa like my own but lately you've been really busy with work and not to mention what your doctor said—"

"I know what he said." She snapped.

"Then listen to him."

"Aren't you supposed to be making me feel better?" She accused.

A slow smirk formed on his handsome face. "Well, I was planning on rubbing your feet a little longer but seeing you riled up gives me a hard on."

He got up from his chair and hovered over her in her chair. Dipping his head, he claimed her mouth in a searing hot kiss that sped up her heart rate.

"You could always rub my back instead." She teased.

"I got a better idea." He said as he scooped her up and carried her off to the bedroom where he had her until she was a quivering mess.

    __________________________

Keith Evans sped down the little dirt road in his black Ferrari; kicking up a cloud of dust behind him while blasting Major Lazer on his radio. It didn't occur to him that the sun was setting and he was late to pick up his little sister.

His mother would have his ass for it but he didn't care. He just continued whistling along with the beat of the song.

Once the house came into view, he slowed down and parked up on the side of the road opposite to the house. The front door burst open and his mother stood there; a cigarette burning between her fingers and a permanent bitchface.