Deadly Passion (9)

The flight was long and horrible. James got seated in front of a couple who argued non stop and had a hollering baby. The level of frustration was beyond him. As soon as the plane landed, he made a bee-line to his hotel.

The Romanos had agreed to a meeting and went out of the way to put James up in their Grand hotel which was located along the Vegas Strip. His room was so high up he could practically see all of Vegas itself.

His next plan was to visit the casinos downstairs and try his hand- at the Romanos' expense of course. Tearing his gaze away from the gorgeous Vegas strip, he took a quick shower in the huge bathroom that consisted of a shower stall and a claw-foot tub which also overlooked Vegas.

"I could get used to a place like this." James said aloud into the open space.

After he showered and got dressed in his three piece armani, he made his way down the elevator; all the while admiring his reflection. The doors opened and a blonde with long tanned legs stepped on in her high heels and tight black dress. Her eyes were covered by a designer sunglasses and her lips were red as blood.

He felt his throat go dry and found it hard to say a single word. He cleared it to get her attention then tried to speak again.

"Hi, how are you? I'm James." He stretched his hand out and smiled; allowing his dimples to show.

Her red lips turned up into a smirk. "I know who you are." She shook his hand.

"Do you?"

"Yes, I couldn't forget a face like yours." She took the shades off and James was frozen in his spot.

"Hailey?" He referred to his one time assistant.

"Surprised?" She smoothly said.

There was a certain something about her, James thought. She was more confident, sexy and definitely more alluring. What had happened to her?

"Well, yeah. You've been gone for three years without so much as an 'I quit'."

"About that, I apologize. It was a last minute decision and I had no choice. I hope you forgive me." She batted her eyelashes.

Something about her sultry voice had James growing in his pants. "I'll forgive if you join me for dinner." The casinos could wait until tomorrow.

The corner of her mouth tugged up into a smirk. "I'm sorry but I can't."

James was puzzled. "You have other plans?"

"Yes." She smiled again. "I'll see you around, James." The doors opened and she walked out with her round ass swinging as she went.

"Yes, you will." He groaned and adjusted his crotch area.

_______________________________________

Keith came by the house the next morning to check up on Priscilla since he just learned that his friend had left last night. He entered through the back door by the pool and saw Janessa laying on a lounging chair in a two piece bikini that was a bit too tiny.

She laid with her arm covering her eyes when he approached.

"Tanning, are we?" His husky voice made her jump.

"Jesus! You scared me." She said as she sat up to look at him; giving him a full view of her chest.

"Who bought that bikini?"

"I did." Janessa stated while reapplying some sun tan lotion.

"Is Priscilla here?"

"No, she went out to lunch with a friend not too long ago. Will you rub some on my back?" She sweetly asked.