2 *i'm just so excited

🐻Dan🐻

"Phillip Lester!" I shouted, laughing a little.
"Daniel Howell!" He shouted back, walking into the room, "whattt." He paused once he saw what was in my hand, my new cereal, open and nearly half empty.

"I bought this yesterday Phil! And I haven't touched it!" I said, putting it back. "If you want cereal! Get your own! You have a problem Phil!"
"Sorryyyy!" He whined with that cute tone in his voice.
"Your lucky I love you." I smiled, he smiled back.

We were dating now, me and Phil, I knew since the day that I saw him, we would be perfect together, we had told our fans and they were all so supportive about us, and that made me so happy that our amazing Phans loved us for who we were.

So two years ago, in July 2014. we adopted a 14 year old girl, Brooklyn. Who is now 16 and has tons of friends and a happy life but me and Phil have decided that being a 16 year old living with two men can be a bit of a problem, (also, we're desperate to have another adorable girl in the house) so she could have a little bit of company with a new younger sister. So tomorrow, we're going to the adoption centre.

When we adopted Brook, she was already a fan (or a Phan) but we don't know if our new daughter will be a fan of us or not, we don't know but we're gonna have to find out.
"Are you two fighting over cereal again?" Brook asked coming in the room.

"He keeps eating it!" I laughed, "anyway, sweetie, me and Phil need to talk to you about something serious."

"Yeaaah. What?" Brook asked, sitting down and grabbing a brush and starting to brush her blonde hair.
"Tomorrow we're gonna adopt another girl." Phil said quickly, smiling.

"What?" She asked, shocked. "Is she gonna keep me up at night? I'm not changing anything."
I laughed a little because I thought it was a joke. "No, honey, she's gonna be at least 12. And we love taking care of you and we thought that having another girl around would help all of us." I explained.

"How?" She asked.
"Well, for you, you can have your first little sister." Phil said.
"True." She mumbled.
"And for us, we just want an adorable girl as cute as you." I said smiling, Brook blushed and laughed a little.

"Okay, I can't wait." She genuinely smiled.
"I'm glad your happy, Brook." Phil smiled, hugging her.
"If your happy, we're happy!" I said, joining in with the hug.

*next day*
🦁Phil🦁

Today was the day we were adopting a girl and I was so exited I got up at about 7 in the morning.
I sat down in the kitchen and made myself some of my cereal for once and started watching Adventure Time.
"What are you doing Phil?" I heard a voice ask from behind me. Dan.

"Sorry Dan I'm just so excited!" I squealed, Dan smiled and laughed, walking over to me and sitting next to me.
"I can't believe that your four years older than me." Dan laughed, kissing me cheek, I kissed him back.
"You act like a 5 year old! But that's why I love you." He said, I blushed.

"I love you Dan." I kissed him, he kissed back then we released. "So when are we going to the orphanage?" I asked
"11am" he replied. I nodded and looked at the clock on my phone. It was now 9:45. Wow. I had gotten through about 10 episodes of Adventure time.

"Anyway, Brook has to go to her dance classes at 10:30 and May's mum is gonna take her and bring her back, she'll be back before we are though, so she can see her new little sister. Well, I say little, she'll only be a few years younger." Dan explained, I smiled.
"I'll go get her up then, May and her mum is gonna be here soon to collect her." I said, Dan smiled and nodded as I got up and headed for Brook's room and knocked on the door lightly.

"Brooklyn, time to get up, May will be here soon." I said, opening the door slightly and popping my head through the door. She was on her phone, she looked at me.
"Sorry Heather my dad is here, I'll see you with May at dance." She said to the phone, to Heather, her other friend, then hung up.

"Okay, I'll get ready now." She smiled, I smiled back and gave her a little thumbs up and left the room, shutting it behind me.

"She's getting ready." I told Dan.
"Cool." He said.

*sooooon*

I looked at my phone again and it was already 10:45, May and her mum had Brooklyn in safe hands and they were at their dance classes already and we were ready to go.
"Woohoo!" I squealed excitedly, Dan laughed and kissed me and took my hand.

"Let's a go!" Dan laughed as we headed out the door.