7 *this is the present

eмerald'ѕ new rooм.

🐻Dan🐻

Sunday passed quickly and soon it was Monday, and Brook had to go to school, since we just adopted Emerald, she isn't going to go to a new school until next Monday. Since we didn't get to go yesterday, we were going to decorate her room and me, her and Phil will get to know each other better, and generally have a week of little family time together, that's what what we did with Brook when we got her, and it worked out well.

"It isn't really fair." Complained Brooklyn, "I mean, I have to go to school and she gets to stay home with you two and have fun."

"We did that with you when we first adopted you, and besides, you want to go see your friends, don't you? And she'll be going to Amerdale next Monday." I explained.

"She's coming to my school?" She said.
"Well, of course she is." I said, not knowing the problem, "what's wrong with that?"
She just sighed and put her pink, blue and purple galaxy backpack on her back. I mentally sighed but kissed her on the cheek and so did Phil.

"Have a good day sweetie." I smiled.
"See you after school!" Phil called after.
"Yeah. Have a good day too." She said as she walked out the door, towards her school.

Once she left, we shut the door and walked over to the kitchen table where Emerald was sitting, she looked up at us and smiled a little cute smile.

"So... Ready to go shopping for your room?" I said, she looked up and smiled more brighter.
"Firstly, what do you like?" Phil asked.

"I like reading." She started.
"Oh, what books do you like to read?" Phil quickly asked.
"Classics." She smiled, "I'm currently reading The Chronicles of Narnia." She told us.

"Cool. So you you like the movies?" I asked.
"Huh?" She asked.
"Don't you know there were movies?" Phil asked.
"No. Well, I don't really watch movies. I don't technology at all really." She said, we both gasped dramatically, making her giggle.

"Well, we have a lot of technology stuff to show you!" I smiled.
"Uh oh..." She mumbled, making us laugh a little bit. "Can't we go room shopping first?"

"Fine! But what else do you like?" Phil asked.
"I like... Singing and music. I like quite a lot of singers. Panic at the disco, Twenty One Pilots, Halsey. And all that other stuff." She said.

"Nice." I smiled.
"Yeah. I guess." She said back.
"So... We going out now?" Dan asked.
"Yeah. Let's go." Phil said as we then all got ready to go out into town.

💚Emerald💚

I've got to say, today was probably the best day of my life.
Once we finished and came back, we immediately started to decorate my room.
(Picture above)

It was beautiful. I loved it so much! I loved Dan and Phil so much.
No one had ever done this much for me before.
I spent about an hour in there while Dan and Phil were filming a gaming video on their YouTube channel.

When I heard them shout and laugh, I just laughed a little. I was nearly at the end of my book until I noticed something on the new desk in the corner that I hadn't noticed before, it was a laptop and an iPhone, the new ones, I looked at the laptop and decided to check out their accounts.

They have told me but I forgot, so I just searched up Phil Lester and Dan Lester on the search engine, Google.
AmazingPhil and Daniel Lester
(i know it's howell but shut up dan and phil are married in this book)

I went on the YouTube site and checked them out, they both had millions of subscribers and saw that they had a gaming channel too, which was probably what they were filming right now.

I looked on the iPhone and Dan and Phil had put their phone numbers in there already.

I had never had a proper phone before, maybe just a home phone in my old house but my dad kept throwing it at me, my mum and Violet. I tried not to think about it and start crying again.

That was the past, this is the present, and the present is good for you...

Sup.
Idk if I should update again to tonight because I wanna get to the parts that ive recently written but I feel like im updating too fast, let me know :)