8 *why is that a problem

🦁Phil🦁

Today was amazing!
Once we decorated Emerald's room, we were all really please of how it came out and after that, it was 12:25 and we let Em eat her lunch in her new bedroom and stay in there and read while me and Dan were filming a gaming video again.

Once we were finished, we decided to edit it later because we wanted to show Emerald a lot of stuff that we liked.

"Em?" I poked my head into her room, she was sitting comfortably on the her bed, reading, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Can you come into the living room? Me and Dan want to show you some stuff." I said as she smiled and got up, leaving her room with me into the living room where Dan was sitting on the couch, having Netflix on and the 'Anime' genre on, flicking through all of them.

"A.O.T?" I said to Dan, he then nodded smiling as I referred to Attack on Titan, and Dan knew what I meant. Em looked a little confused but sat down.
"No Dan!" I quickly said remembering, Dan looked at me.
"The age rating is 15." I said, Dan nodded, but then got an idea.

"What?" I asked as he scrolled through more anime until he stopped on Sword Art Online. The age rating was 12 and Emerald is 13, so its fine.
We started to watch the first episode which I had seen a million times before but I loved watching it knowing Emerald hadn't see it before, before we started me and Dan told her the main plot line of the show since it was set in the future and was all about video games.

We watched a lot of it and Dan even let her see a couple of episodes of Death Note and Attack on Titan but I let that slide before we started to watch Pokémon. And I think she enjoyed all that.

We were all animed out by the time Brooklyn came back from school and we were still watching Pokémon.
"Hi." She smiled once she came back, I turned round and smiled back, noticing that Emerald had fallen asleep in the middle of the episode.
"Hi Brook." Dan said waving one of his arms and trying hard not to move the rest of his body because Emerald was asleep on him.

"What are you doing?" She asked.
"We were watching Pokemon." I replied.
"Oh okay." She sounded slightly hurt for some reason.
"Did you have a good day at school?" I asked, getting up and kissing her on the cheek, she smiled weakly.

"Everything okay sweetie?" I asked because I could tell something was up.
"Long day at school." She replied and saw Emerald, seeing her curled up, asleep next to Dan.
"Looks like she's had a long day too, did you do her room?" She asked me, I quickly nodded, beckoning her to come see it, she follows into Em's bedroom and looks around, obviously not that impressed.

"Em loves it." I said, "it's just what she wants." I smiled, she nodded.
"It would be my dream, if I were Emerald." She said, I chuckled a little and nodded before we both went back to the kitchen.

"When is Emerald coming to school." She asked me.
"Next Monday." I replied, making myself some tea.
"Why does she have to come to my school." She asked. I paused, stopping making my tea and turned around to face her.
"Because she's your sister. She needs a proper education like you. And your school is great for her. Why is that a problem?" I explained, waiting for a response.

"It's just that..." She started.
"What?"
"Uh..... Well...." She mumbled before mumbling something unaudible.
"Speak up Brook." I said.

"I don't want my friends knowing I have a stupid, shy, klutz a sister okay?!" She said loudly, clear for Dan to hear.

so it deleted more than half of the chapter.

im pissed.