Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Dez Westmond P.O.V

   I exhaled a sigh of relief as I collapsed on my bed in my dorm.  After the shopping fiasco, I decided it would be best to come back to Manchester.  Taking a train, I was here faster than normal.  I glanced over to Bree's bed, then to the clock.  3:30.   Hm.  She's normally back by now.  Especially since she has class at 5:00.  Normally we don't have classes that late, or on Monday.  But since the class Is an extra, it's later.

   I put my head against my pillow, scrunching up one of my blankets and pressing it against me.  This whole week had been chaotic.  First, my room mate has an unexpected encounter with her ex.  Then, she introduces me to all her friends, and a world famous boy band.  Don't get me wrong, it's was really cool.  Except these things don't happen to people from Dumfries. 

  Then, I start to like one of those boys.  I mean, I had known who they were from the start, but never really knew them.  He was sweet, humble, talented, and caring.  But, he had a girlfriend.  He invites us to Thorpe Park, I lose his girlfriends most 'precious' item.  Great impression, right?  Only to follow up with not even helping his girlfriend when she was almost murdered by his best friend's girlfriend.  I must feel so loved, right?

   No.  All of this only made me feel worse.  If only I'd followed up on that gap year opportunity with my brother to travel around the world.  Then, I wouldn't be embarrassed out of my mind.  Sure, my mother probably would be furious with me, but that's better than this.

   A small vibration shuddered against me, snapping me from my thoughts.  Picking up the I-Phone I saw I had a new notification.  Instagram.  Of course.  I opened the app up, looking at the notifications.  5 new followers, 18 new likes, and a comment.  Who would want to comment on one of my dumb pictures?

   I opened up the picture to see Niall had commented on one of my pictures.  If I had seen the comment before the picture, I would have thought it was one of my weird photos that I took.  Since I was interested in photography, I would take pictures of the simplest stuff, and edit them.  Normally, they got the most likes.  This picture was different.   (A/N The picture that was commented on is the one on the side)

    It was one of my stupid selfies.  I only ever took them to practice my editing skills.  Some though, were silly, while others I took what seemed like decades to take.  I looked down at the comment, and my heart began to thumb a little louder in my chest.

 @NiallHoran_  Beautiful :)  Prob one of my favorite pictures of you xx

 Now, if this were a normal boy who I went to high school with, or recently met on the street, I would be a little less of a fan girl.  Or If I happened to even be pretty.  Niall wasn't normal, though.  First, he had a girlfriend.  Second, his girlfriend was crazy and psychopathic.  Plus, she could potentially kill me and then make it look like I just naturally passed away In my sleep.   And third, this was for the whole world to see.  I was a Scottish red head.  I have a secret obsession with SpongeBob for goodness sake.  Niall Horan doesn't comment on people like Dez Westmond's status'.  It basically defies the laws of physics.

   I pressed the comment button, my finger hovering over the keyboard.  Sure, I could rant and say how he shouldn't comment things like this on people who aren't his girlfriend's page.  Or I could do something cheesy and just say thank you with a heart following.  Deciding neither worked for me, I locked the phone, tossing it back on my bed.

  Knock.  Knock.  Knock.

   I sat up, letting out a groan as someone pounded against my door.  Straightening up my hair, I tossed my legs over the side of my bed, pulling my self up.  "Coming!" I called before they could get another fit of fist pounding in.  "What could you possibly- Niall."