2nd Anniversary - Hat Questions

[Rae's 1D = #1's; Kat's 1D = #2's]

*Previously on the last Q&A with Rae and Kat...*

Harry #2 : Do I really have that much curls?

Harry #1 : I can see why the fans love my eyes so much.

Harry #2 : I have so much curls...

Harry #1 : My eyes are so green...

/

Niall #2 : You know what I just realized?

Niall #1 : What?

Niall #2 : That if there is two of me, or us, then there is more room for us to eat...because I, or we, have two stomachs.

Everyone : ...

Niall #1 : You're a genius!

/

Liam #1 : Do I really look like that?

Liam #2 : Are you insulting me?

Liam #1 : It's just that...your clothes...and your hair...

/

Zayn #2 : Oh, well I have a problem with your hair. The way you're styling it sucks.

Zayn #1 : Your hair looks the same way.

Zayn #2 : But I can pull it off, you can't.

/

Aria : The Hunger Games don't exist.

Louis #2 : Neither do you, but you're still here.

Louis #1 : Ooh, burn!

Aria : Whose idea was it to do this thing with two Louis Tomlinsons in the room? Huh? Who was it?

Kat : Ours...

Rae : We thought it would be fun.

*Present Time*

Kat : So why not do it again?

Rae : You're about to read some crazy stuff so, sit back and relax. We hope you enjoy the show, there's no going back...

*The music from Back For You by One Direction begins to play as it opens up this thing, which the girls call a 'show'.*

2nd Anniversary - Hat Questions (feat. Rae's Characters) :

Kat : Hello, everyone! Welcome to our second anniversary of the account, which we were supposed to do back on May, 29th, but forgot.

Rae : We're really proud of ourselves for getting over 85K votes, but all the thanks go to our readers! We couldn't have gotten this far without all of you, so thank you so much! This means a ton to the both of us.

Kat : I still remember the first time Rae asked me to write a fan fiction with her. We were in fourth grade, and it was about a book series written by Rick Riordan. I had no clue what a "fan fiction" was until sixth grade, so I thought we would get sued if we published it anywhere. But all of that is kind of a story for another day, so...

Rae : Let's get this thing started!

*The fan fiction 1D come out to the couches*

Kat : Hello, boys! Wow, it's so weird seeing doubles of you.

Harry #1 : Yeah, it's kinda weird having two of yourself. 

Harry #2 : Three, actually.

Harry #1 : If there's three of me, I guess that means I can now say I have two identical twins.