Chapter Five

Rebecka Sweet P.O.V

     "Ugh!  He's just so.....-so!  Ugh!" I complained, leaning my head against Liam's chest.  He had asked my how I thought about this whole thing, and of course, I began to complain about Harry.

   "I thought you too were starting to become friends?"  Liam asked, leaning his head back on the couch.    I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

   "Harry and me?  Friends?  And you call yourself my boyfriend..."  I trailed, flipping a few pieces of hair from my face.  I didn't hate Harry.  But I sure wasn't a huge fan of him now.

  ''Hey!  I do call myself your boyfriend!  I just thought since you two haven't been strangling each other lately..I just-"  I cut Liam off by placing a small kiss on lips. 

  "You are so clueless,"  I laughed, snuggling into his chest, "It's adorable."   I felt Liam place a small kiss on the top of my head, and couldn't help but smile.  Dang, he was cute.  Like a puppy.  I was cut short of my thoughts, by my dumb blackberry cell phone, vibrate against the coffee table.

  "Who is it?"  Liam asked, peering over my shoulder.  I simply shrugged and reached out for my phone.  I took one look at the caller ID and couldn't believe my eyes.  "Mia?"

  "Why is she calling me?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.  "We are not friends!"  After several more moments of pestering vibration, I decided to answer.

  "Hey, Becky,"  Mia started.  I could nearly see her blood curling smile. 

  "Never call me that.  Again,"  I answered.  Of course, I knew she wouldn't listen.  Mia was like that.  Only ever hearing what she wanted to hear.

  "So, you know that salon I was talking about?"  Salon?  What salon?  "The one downtown I said I would take you and Autumn to?"

  "Um......" I trailed off, trying to remember when she brought it up.

  "Two days ago.," Was this girl reading my mind? "Anyway, I made appointments for you and Autumn.  I thought you two deserved a little....what's the word?  Makeover?" 

   "Excuse me?"

  "Oh!  And don't bring your phone.  It disturbs the beauticians."  Disturbs the beauticians?  What the heck? "Meet me there at 6 O'clock!  Thanks lovely!"

   Before I could come back with some mean remark, the call was over.  I looked over the phone once again, raising an eyebrow.  "She called me 'lovely'."

    "Lovely?  Really?"  Liam asked, sitting up straight.   He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

    "And, she wants me to NOT bring a cell phone!  That, for me, is like walking around without brain!

________________________________________________________________________

Bree Adamson P.O.V

    I shifted awkwardly in my seat as I moved the straw around in my Pepsi.  Across the table from me, was none other than my date, Derek Pierce.  Next to him was Zoe.  Yes, the girl I had met earlier this morning.  And sitting next to me, not to mention awkwardly, was Harry Styles.

  "So,"  Derek blurted, breaking off the silence.  "When did you guys break up?"

  Harry's head immediately perked up.  Similar to a dog when he smells any kind of food.  "Excuse me?  Why is that any of your business?" I was taken aback by Harry's sudden defensiveness.