It will be ok :)

Katie's PoV

My dad was on the hunt for me and I was so worried. Taylor has told me about 10 million times it will be alright and I am hoping she is right.

Taylor PoV
I am really nervous for Katie and I don't want her to get hurt again. Fortunately I have a picture of her dad and showed it to all of security and told them if you see this man let me know and call the cops.
I look over at Katie and see a terrified look growing on her face. I could see she was frightened. I go over and comfort her and asked her if she wanted to do something to take her mind of things. She turned her head and gave me a smile. "So what you wanna do?" That's when her smile got even bigger. "Could we go to a indoor trampoline park for a bit and then go out for lunch?" I gave her a smile and walked into the kitchen to make some calls. The first call was to fly high. An indoor trampoline park. I asked for a 3 hour session and told them my details and once they new I was Taylor Swift they told me they could close just for the three hours so no fans would bother me. 
So I do love my fans and all but with the way Katie is I doubt she is going to want a load of fans bothering us so I take the deal and have them close it for a while just for us.
So I quickly call Katie into the kitchen and asked her if she wanted one of my best friends Ed Sheeran to come and Katie shouted at the top of her lungs "YES!!!!!!" So Katie goes back in and watches TV and I quickly call Ed to see if he was busy. Lucky he was not busy and he would be at my Tour bus in about half an hour.

So while we were waiting for Ed we got into some different clothing and got some drinks ready. Soon the doorbell went and Ed was in the bus. We spent 10 mins just messing around before we got in Ed's car and started driving to fly high.
So in the three hours we had we did tricks and played many different games.

Katie's PoV
So far today has been fun so far and I haven't thought about my dad at all. So we have just finished our three hour session and we were all hot and sweaty so we head back to get changed and freshen up. After we were ready Taylor suggested we go to Starbucks to grab a coffee and a bite to eat. After that me and Taylor walked back to tour bus while Ed drove back.
The time we got back we everything was packed into the trucks and we were heading off to Toronto.

The journey there

So it turns out Ed Sheeran was also going to be a special guest for one of the shows and will be joining us for the rest of the tour. The journey was a blast! We played games and chatted. I think I fell asleep a few times and of course we watched my hunger games films. It was so fun. Eventually we got there and people were unloading the trucks and getting the stage set up. I decided to go back to sleep because I was so tired. When I woke up it was 1:00am and I didn't know what to do so I went outside and looked up at the stars. I started to sing never grow up and before I knew Taylor had joined me. We sang the rest of the song before we went to sleep again. When I woke up Taylor and Ed were ready and helping with crew. So I went and told Taylor I am going for a walk around the arena. It was huge. I was walking around and chatted with security for a bit. I was soon outside of the arena and taking pictures of it when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around thinking it was Taylor or Ed but to my surprise it was my dad! I didn't know what to do in till he suddenly grabbed me and put his hand of my mouth. Luckily on the journey here Ed taught me self defence. So I bit his hand and ran to one of the security guards. Of course my dad didn't know I was going to security and ran after me. I hid behind security and he ran straight into them. They asked if I new this man and I told them he was my dad. As soon as they heard that they called Taylor and the cops and held my dad tight so he couldn't escape.
Taylor came running over and embraced me in a hug. We were both crying. Taylor started shouting at my dad. Shouting why he came here and why he needed to. He didn't reply and before we knew it the cops had arrived and took my dad away.

2 weeks later
So in the past few weeks we went to court and got a retraining order against my dad. He was also sent to prison for 15 months. I am so glad to have Taylor by my side and we couldn't be happier.

Authors note: sorry for the wait school has been busy. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and more on the way :)