Home

Katie's POV

I run home in excitement. It can't wait to tell Taylor how my first day of school went.

As I arrive outside of Taylor's apartment I slow down. I say hello to the security guards and I walk in.

I take the lift up to our floor and I unlock the door.

I slowly walk in to find tons of boxes and no sign of Taylor.

"Taylor are you here?"

No reply

I place my bag by the front door and search the apartment for Taylor.

Where could she be?

Taylor's POV

I was woken up this morning by lots of noise coming from downstairs. It must be Katie getting ready for school.

I stay in bed because I didn't want to get up.

8:00

So Katie is now leaving for school and I give her a hug goodbye.

I head back into my room to get ready.

Today was going to be a fun day. I had ordered a load of antiques and they were all being delivered today.

Katie's POV

I look in the boxes to find them all empty.

Then Taylor walks through the door.

"Hey Taylor what are all the boxes for?"

"oh I ordered a load of antiques and I have started to unpack it all and I have dotted them around the house.  So how was your first day of school."

"It was fun I made some friends who are all Taylor swift fans. They have never met you before but hopefully they will. Could they come round this weekend if we are not busy?"

"Yeah I don't see why not."

"Oh I am also getting picked on by the ' popular group' but I overheard them talking about you and I think they are Swifties. Can't wait for them to find out your my mom."

"Oh ok"

"So Tay what's for dinner?"

"I was thinking take out"

" yeah sure" and with that we got a take out.

Authors note pls read this one.

So I have decided to edit Adam out of the book totally. I am finding it really hard to write this book. It took me a long time just to write this small chapter. If you have any ideas please let me know. I was thinking maybe I should delete the book but I have decided to keep it. Maybe the updates won't be so frequently. I have started a new book so check that out when the first chapter had been published.