2016!!

Taylor's POV

So today is New Year's Eve and today the Out Of the Woods music video is being released at the jingle bell ball!

Katie and Karlie are playing soccer in the garden and I am getting ready to go out.

I have decided I will not attend the jingle bell ball this year but to go to a night club with Karlie just for some fun.

Unfortunately Katie can't come but I can trust her to be responsible.

"Karlie!"

"Yeah"

"You need to come in and get ready we leave in 15 mins."

"Ok coming."

Katie POV

I am a bit disappointed I will be on my own for new year but I have decided to throw a little party just for me.

At the moment me and Karlie are having a game of soccer until Taylor came and ruined

15 mins later

"Katie we are going now, behave. I am not sure when we will be back but don't worry."

"Ok Tay have fun"

Then they walked out the door.

I decide I want some party food. So I grab my phone, purse and keys and head to the shops.

I think Walmart will be the best place to go. I buy some crisps and dip, popcorn, cake and lots of fizzy pop.

Now that I'm back it's about half six. So I put in a pizza that was in the fridge.

I look around the room and spot to sleeping cats on my laptop.

I really want to go on my laptop. I think to myself

I get up and move the to sleeping cats and turn on my laptop.

The first thing I check is my Facebook when all of a sudden I get a Skype call.

Who could that be?

I read the username.

Jspice.

Oh my god its jasmine my old friend. What could she want?

I answer the Skype call.

( j =jasmine & k=Katie)

J- Hi

K- Hi. I don't want this to sound rude or anything but why are you Skyping me? We aren't friends anymore.

J- I know but things have gotten rough lately and I haven't seen you at all.

K- Oh well the reason you haven't seen me is because I now live in New York and what happened.

J- Oh well the girls I ditched you for well they had been talking behind my back the whole time. Apparently they never liked me.

K- I knew they were trouble when they first walked in. I really wish i could come and give you a massive huge.

J- can we be friends again and can we you know start over?

K- yeah I would love that.

J- Swiftie pals?

K- Swiftie pals.

J- so where about's are you in the world? Do you still live in Texas? Also did you hear? Taylor swift adopted a girl.

K- I live in Tribeca New York and yeah I did hear.

J- I bet the person who got adopted must feel well lucky. I am so jealous of her.

K-lol

J- Katie when did you get cats?

K- oh I have had then a long time. The white one is Olivia benson and the other one is Meredith grey.

J- cool. Wait a minuet? Did Taylor....

I nod my head

J- oh my god I am so jealous.

K- dude you should so move to New York.

J- I wish I could. Hey I have to go now but let's Skype everyday or whenever is suitable.

K- yeah. Bye

J- bye

With that we hung up

Well I am glad we are friends

I go grab my pizza and I put a film in.

----------------------------------------------

I have now watched three films and its 11:58

2 minuets.

I quickly put on the jingle bell ball

The countdown has started.
I wait till it gets to the single numbers to start shouting out load

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

2016 is here. Yay

Now that it's midnight I go and grab my blanket and I go and rest on the couch.

If only Taylor where here;)

Authors note

Hope you enjoyed this tell me what you think.