Tour is over :(

12th of December

Katie's POV

So today is the very last day of the 1989 tour. Just one more show and then it's all over.

I can't believe this all. The tour has been amazing. I have met so many artists.

Plus it's Taylor's birthday tomorrow and I can't wait to give her the presents I brought for her. She will love them for sure.

Taylor's POV

It's our last day of the tour and I sad to let it all go. I am just glad I spent it with Katie.

I walk into the clothes department to grab my clothes for the last show. I walk to my changing room and get changed into my first outfit.

I start walking over to the stage and that's when my confidants kicks in. I could hear my screaming fans just waiting for me to come out and perform the very last show.

I get up on stage and start singing Welcome To New York.

Welcome to New York
It's been waiting for you
Welcome to New York
Welcome to New York

I stop half way through the song. "Hi my names Taylor and I was born.......in 19....89!!

I finish Welcome To New York and New Romantics starts to play.

Song after song was playing and I didn't want to say goodbye.

Welcome To New York
New Romantics
Blank Space
I Knew You Were Trouble
I Wish You Would
How You Get The Girl
I Know Places
All You Had To Do Was Stay
You Are In Love
Clean
Love Story
Style
This Love
Bad Blood
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Wildest Dreams ( with elements of Enchanted)
Out Of The Woods
Shake It Off

Eventually it was the finally song. Shake It Off. I told everyone to dance like crazy for the last song of the night.

After the show was over I headed to Loft 89 to see the last group of fans.

About half an hour later it was all over. I made sure most of mine and Katie's stuff were flown back to New York.

I walk up to the tour when I hear faint sobs coming from inside. It was Katie she was crying.

I walk and to see her sitting in a ball on the sofa.

"Hey sweetie what's wrong?"

"NOTHING TAYLOR, OMG JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

I have no idea what is wrong with Katie but it must be bad.

"Hey come on Katie don't be like that. Did I do something to up set you?"

"Yes" she says quiet softly

"What did I do Katie. All I have done today is got ready for the show and performed."

"Taylor that's exactly my point. Your to busy doing all this tour stuff and we barley do anything together."

"Well I am very busy sometimes" starting to raise my voice without knowing so. "Also Katie your 15 years old I doubt you need all my attention"

"Taylor you still don't get it do you! My birth mother died and my younger brother died. My father blamed it on me and started abusing me. I didn't feel loved in till you adopted me and now you are always working . Do you know what Taylor, just forget it."

And with that she ran into the bathroom. I felt so bad.

Katie's POV

I couldn't believe what Taylor just said to me. I want her here to look after me but when she is always working it's hard to get her attention.

I run into the bathroom and lock the door. I rummage through the medicine cabinet and find a razor. I put it against my wrist but a thought came over my head.

"It's Taylor's birthday tomorrow. I can't to this to her."

I drop the razor on the floor and start to cry.  Taylor starts screaming when I start crying. She was worried.

"I'm fine Taylor!" I yell over Taylor's loud screams. I unlock the door so Taylor can see I am fine and as soon as I do Taylor wraps me into a big hug.

I love her and she loves me.

Taylor's POV

It was wrong for me to speak to Katie like that. After all she has been through she dose want someone to notice her.

I know what I need to do.

I am going on a break from my career.

Authors note

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also if you have any ideas for the book let me know