Lies and Cries

Chapter 2-

Kendall's POV-

I wait impatiently at Paige's front door. She said she had something important to tell all of us at the sleepover. Kelly yelled from inside, "One second! Paige! Get the door!"

It always takes awhile for them to open the door. Swoosh their obnoxious door swings open.

"Hi Kendall! Hi Chloe," Paige exclaims motioning for us to come in.

I turn around to see Chloe. How long was she there?

Christi says,"I have to leave in a rush sorry! The sitter charges extra for baby- sitting passed 5:30!" She adds," Oh and Chloe don't fool around with Josh!" She winks and tells Kelly why she needs to rush out.

Chloe was really mad at her mom for saying that. I saw her rolling her eyes and grunting. Paige brings us to the kitchen and pours glasses of lemonade for us and the people who will be coming.

Chloe's POV-

We spent the night playing games, spying on Brooke and Josh, Prank calling people from school, and more hilarious stuff! We go back in Paige's room to get ready for bed and talk.

Paige has a HUGE room so we set up our sleeping bags in a spiral with our heads in the middle.

"Ok,"Paige starts, "I wanted our weekly sleepover at my house so I could tell you guys my plan."

Everyone's heads bobble in unison.

Paige says very seriously,"Ok so out moms have been bugging us, right? Embarrassing us at competitions, the fighting that makes us cry, and loose our solos. There's much more, but it's all going to stop. Our group dance next week is runaways. I know because of eavesdropping. We will make the dance come to life. Next week at competition we all leave the building right after we perform. We'll bring our bags. So pack snacks, food, and stuff. If you bring your phone turn off the tracking device. So um ok?"

Everyone is crying and saying, "I'll miss my parents." "What about friends." "We have dance though!"

Brooke's POV-

I heard everything the girls said from my room.

Mom comes in and asks,"Why are the girls talking about runaways?"

I reply,"Their just writing a play they might do next week."

My mom nods and leaves. I told her that because I want to be part of it. I want to live with Brandon!

The next thing I know I'm in dream land.

Maddie's POV-

Most of us agreed even Mackenzie! Only Kendall and I needed persuasion and finally we also agreed.

We also said we would go back home after a week or so.

A/N this chapter wasn't the best, but the story gets MUCH more better!