Competition

Paige's POV-

Our bus pulls up to in10sitiy as soon as I awaken from a deep sleep. Today is when our plan takes action! I packed one extra bag for the plan. It was a medium sized Aldc bag with extra clothes, pjs, 5 warm water bottles, granola bars, more food, and more useless stuff.

Since I have no dances except for group. I get ready for runaways. I straighten my hair and put a red beanie over it. I put on a black tank top and red jeans. I do light make up- just some mascara and red lip gloss. I put my Aldc jacket and sweats on.

I wish good luck for Brooke, Maddie, and Nia. I also wish good luck on Kendall and Mackenzie's duet.

I go to the stands with the moms to watch. Brooke does awesome but stumbles in the middle. Of course Maddie nails her solo. Nia does great, but not good enough to beat Maddie.

We have a little break and Kendall and Mackenzie go backstage to wait for their duet, before I can even say good luck. Which is a trademark of mine, to wish good luck to everyone right before they go on.

Kendall and Mackenzie to ok, there timing was just off. They finish their duet and we all clap.

In the green room, we are all doing touch ups to our group dance, and running it with Miss. Abby.

We go out to perform, and there is only 2 stumbles in the performance! We even had our timing perfect! When we finish we get a standing ovation!

We go back to the green room and change. I put my Aldc jacket and pants on over my pink and white striped shirt. I usually where a black tank top, but today's different....

We have a while before awards, which is when we will be leaving. The senior ALDC team, and some other dancers, came just for the fun of it to watch. So hopefully they will get the awards for us. A couple dancers performed so they will be on stage, anyways.