A dancers destiny

Rose's POV-

"I'm sorry, but you can't be a dancer." Those words just kept popping up in my mind. Am I not good? Do my parents not believe in me?

About a hour ago I walked into my dads office. He was on the phone and I heard my name. I hid a listened.

"Yes, I'm sorry to say that Rose Montgomery wont be dancing at Breeze dance studio anymore. She doesn't like dancing," My dad says, "Yes I know she was great. But she can't dance anymore. Goodbye."

"WHAT!" I scream at my dad, you can't just sign me out of of Breeze Dance Studio. It's one of the hardest in the country to get into!"

Then my mom walks in and says, "So is Rose signed out?"

Then my mom sees me. She comes in to hug me, but I step away.

"I'm sorry honey, but we want you to be a doctor like your dad when you grow up. Doing silly old dancing isn't going to help you." My mom tells me.

"I don't want to be a doctor!" I scream

"Go to your room!" My dad yells back.

I run up the stairs crying and slam my door. My poster falls down because of the startle.

I pick up the posters to see my favorite movie. Runaway Dancer.

Hey! Maybe I could runaway! In the movie the girl does die. But it better than nothing! Right?

11:00

Ok it's dark out so maybe ill leave now.

I pack a few clothes and the basic necessities. I open my window and climb down a tree.

"I've always wanted to do that!" I whisper- scream.

I walk down the street and turn into a forest. I hear some whispering and tip toe over.

I. Cant. Even. Believe. It! It's the ALDC dancers! OH MY GOSH! IT'S PAIGE!

I stop freaking out and go over to them.

"Hi! I'm Rose and I'm a huge fan and I'm running away"

"Um hi Rose? We're running away too" Chloe tells me.

I kinda freak out that Chloe just talked to me. I calm down, again.

"Hey! I know a great place we can hide at!"

A/N- DUN DUN DUN! Lol so rose is @paigehylandfandom it's really short because its suspensful?