New girl

Chapter 3-

Brooke's POV-

"I... Love.. You." Nick says to me, pausing the movie. He kisses my cheek and I give him a hug.

"I love you to Brandon." I say as Nick escapes from my clutch and grabs his stuff. I didn't even realize what I did until he was walking out the door.

"I didn't mean to call you Brandon!" I yell to Nick. He just gets in his car and drives away.

I sit on my porch chair and grunt into my hands. Sure, I was cheating on Nick with Brandon, but it was just a name mistake? Right?

Nick called me and said it was over, I don't care because now I can runaway with Brandon.

FAST FOWARD TO MONDAY

Mackenzie's POV-

Today's Monday the worst day. People have their reasons it's the worst like; School starts, Weekend vacation is over, and etc. For me it's pyramid day. I'm always happy Maddie is usually towards the top. I want to be the one on the top. Today is my day to find out.

PYRAMID

Brooke

Maddie Nia Mackenzie

Kendall Paige Chloe ?

I think why would Chloe be on the bottom? She stuck up for herself! It's not then till I realize the extra picture

Abby starts to say,"We have a new student. Please welcome Asia to the team. She was on Abby's ultimate dance competition. She proved me well and qualified for the junior elite team. Kenzie you have some competition."

I find out she's 7 years old. She could be a great friend! But I first need I prove I'm better.

Abby tells us about the dances, "The group dance this week is runaways, Brooke, Maddie, and Nia you all have solos. Brooke yours is called "stuck in the middle" it is contemporary. Maddie yours is tap, it is called "the strive to be normal." And Nia yours is a jazz one called, "I'm back!" Mackenzie and Kendall you have a duet called "my other half" it is a tap dance. Moms you are dismissed!"

While we go to stretch, we decided to leave Asia out of the plan.

A/N Comment, vote, and tell friends about this book! I have a great idea coming up in a few chapters! :)