Empty green room

Holly's POV-

I was very disappointed in Nia and the girls. They have never missed an awards ceremony. I shake my head in disappointment.

The moms and I get back to the green room, ready to yell at our children. Jill walks in first and starts to stay, "Kendall, why weren't you at.....? Kendall? Girls?"

The rest of the moms walk in and look for their kids.

"Where are they?" Kelly asks.

"There bags are gone!" Melissa adds.

Finally Abby comes in very mad. "What is going on in here?" Abby asks.

"The girls are gone!" I yell.

Abby rolls her eyes. "Girls come on out!"

Finally Abby realizes what is going on. The moms call their children, but it goes straight to voicemail. Abby calls the cops and reports seven missing dancers.

The cops come and question everyone.

Asia's POV-

My mom keeps hugging me and being happy that I'm not gone. The cops come to question me.

Do I tell them what happened? Do I lie? I decide to tell then what happened outside.

"Before awards, Brooke took me to the bathroom. She told me she was going to go to awards and I should meet the other girls in the green room. The other girls weren't at the green room, they were outside. I followed them to the front of the building. And they told me to leave them alone." I tell the cops.

The police men nod and go question a girl named Payton. I'm glad I didn't follow the girls any further. I could've gotten kidnapped! But then I realize something, maybe the girls ran away!