Panic! At midnight

Emily's POV-

I look up at the clock. 11:58. My parents are asleep. My sister and brother are asleep. I'm the only one up because of this stupid algebra! I'm really smart, but I had a bad day, and my brain shut down. No seriously, I'm really smart! Enough about me.

My teacher always says, "You'll need this stuff for your job!"

I want to be a dance teacher! Sure, I need to count to eight, but ill never need to know how to solve x!

I try to focus, but I hear whispering coming from outside. I look at the clock. 12:00. So it's today, yet it's tomorrow? I look out the window and see seven familiar dancers! It's my best friend Maddie! But it's also my enemy Chloe!

I decide to see what they are doing. I climb out my window and jump from the roof. I land perfectly. The girls are not to far away.

I walk up to Maddie and whisper, "Hey girlie! What are you guys doing here so late?"

Maddie's POV-

I, very confused, look up at the street sign that says Maple Street. I totally forgot that Emily lived on the street Nia said would be a shortcut!

We try to lie to her saying were taking a walk because we slept over at my house. Emily knew we were lying, she said I lived all the way across town.

I can't lie to my best friend. I tell her the truth. I tell her about our moms. The plan. The competition. The escape.

Then Chloe says, "We can't trust her! She's going to tell everyone! We are going to have to bring her with us!"

Chloe smirks and ties her wrists with a rope that "magically" appeared.

Emily's POV-

"No!" I whisper- scream, "I can't leave!"

"Relax it's only for a week." Chloe tells me.

Ugh! Chloe is just so annoying!

A/N hi everyone! Emily is @emyd123 ! She will be in the story for either one or two more chapters!