Secrets Untwisted Chapter 7

Caspian's P.O.V.

Danielle was sitting on her bed, writing in her journal. I walked over and sat beside her. She shut it immediately. "I wasn't looking at it. I promise."

"I don't want to take that chance."

"I won't do anything to make you upset."

"Well, I have trust issues. I've had a bunch of people say they wouldn't hurt me then told all my secrets."

"Okay. We can go slow with the trust thing. Now. Ready for that tour?"

"Yeah. Can you hand me that brush?" she asked pointing to a brush. I leaned over. I kept leaning trying to reach it without getting up.

'Thump.'

"Ow. My head," I said rubbing my head.

"You should've actually stood up to get it," Danielle said standing up to get the brush.

"Sorry. Will you help me up?" I asked holding my hand out to her.

"Sure." She grabbed my hand. I gripped hers tightly then pulled her down to the floor and stood up.

"You really fell for that? Oh! Yeah you did cause you're kinda on the floor right now." I started laughing. Then she kicks my legs and makes me fall.

"Now who's laughing?"

"Nobody. But I know who's going to!" I said and picked her up. I laid her on the bed and started tickling her belly.

She was squirming and laughing. "Stop! I...can't...my...stomach!"

"What?" I asked while still tickling her.

"Stop! I...can't breathe! My...stomach...hurts!"

"Oh. Sorry." I stopped tickling her. "I'll do something else." She was shaking her head no. I picked her up and held her upside down. I started spinning around really fast for a few minutes. Then I stopped and sat her on her feet. I laid back on the bed.

"I can't feel my legs," she said trying to walk to the bed. She ended up falling on top of me. The door flew open at that moment. She scrambled off of me as quick as possible and blushed. 'Aww! She's so cute when she's embarrassed.'

"Oh! Sorry," Lily said and started walking out the door.

"No! It's okay. Danielle just fell. She was dizzy." Now Lily started blushing. 'Does every girl in the world blush when they get caught doing something?'

Lily walked back in. "Okay. Well, someone is here to see you, Mr. Waters."

"Can you tell them I'm busy?"

"It's Claire. She said its about the concert next week."

"Okay. Come on Danielle. I want you to meet someone."

Danielle's P.O.V.

'Claire?! He has a girlfriend?! And they're going to a concert?' "Okay. Who is it?"

"A friend." Caspian pulled me downstairs. "I guess that tour will have to wait." He laughed.

"I guess so. You know I'm still kinda dizzy and walking really fast doesn't help?"

"Oh. Sorry. Wanna hop on my back?"

"Sure," I said sarcastically. Inside I was like 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' He squatted down in front of me. I jumped up and put my arms around his neck. He held onto my legs. "Don't let me fall!"

"Then you better hold on!" He said then started running down the stairs.

I squeezed my eyes shut and laid my head on the top of his back. "Be Careful!"

"I'm always careful!" He said playfully and I felt us come to a stop. "You can open your eyes now." He chuckled. I opened my eyes and jumped off of his back. "Claire this is Danielle. Danielle this is Claire. She was dizzy. Could barely walk."

"Hey! It's your fault I was dizzy!" He gasped and put a hand over his heart to fake shock.

"It is not!"

"Yeah it is! You picked me up and spun me around while I was upside down!"

"How dare you-"

"Okay!! That's enough! But I believe Danielle," Claire said. "Anyways. Nice to meet you." She held her hand out to me. I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, too."

"I'm the guitarist in Caspian's band."

"He's in a band?"

"Yeah. He's the lead vocalist."

"I did not know that. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked Caspian.

"Well. I didn't find it that important."

I punched him in the shoulder while saying, "Well I do! I find it very important! You should've told me!"

He rubbed his shoulder.

"Look. I'm sorry. Danny. Can I call you that?" I nodded. "Danny, I should've told you. It was stupid of me not to tell you. Forgive me?"

"I forgive you. It's okay."

"So. Claire, Lily told me you wanted to talk to me about the concert next week?"

"Yeah. I think we need to rehearse some more. Can you call Drew and Ashley to come over?"

"Yeah. Just give me a sec." He turned to look at me. "Can we take a rain check on that tour? You can watch us rehearse."

"Yeah. Sure."

"So...are...you two...um...dating?" Claire asked. I blushed.

"Uhh...no. Just friends. Danielle was drowning and I saved her." Caspian cleared it all up. "Well I'm gonna go call Drew and Ashley. Wanna walk with me Danielle?"

"I think I'll keep Claire company."

"Okay. I'll be right back."

A/N

I might update again tonight. But I'm at my grandmas with my cousins so it might not be possible.

Anyways, I love all of my followers and readers.

Please, please, please vote, comment, and tell others!

~Savannah <3