Secrets Untwisted Chapter 11

A/N

Hey, guys! Somehow before I got to post this chapter it got deleted so I had to rewrite it. It made me really sad cause I worked really hard on it and its my second favorite chapter. I tried to make it a good as it was at first, so I hope you enjoy.

~Savannah <3

Claire's P.O.V.

"No! No, no, no, no, no! Do not blame this on me! It was an accident and you knew it! Yet you still had to continue it! Danielle just went all out on Caspian. 'Please apologize, Caspian.'

"It is your fault! How was I suppose to know that it was an accident?!" Caspian yelled back.

"I don't know! Maybe because I said sorry before you put potatoes all over my face!"

"Do they do this a lot?" Ashley asked me while Caspian and Danielle kept fussing.

"I don't know. I just met her a little while ago, but they had an argument then and Caspian fixed it by apologizing."

"Are they dating?" Drew asked.

"No. Danielle said something about her being engaged when Caspian was on the phone with y'all."

Danielle interrupts us, "Well I'm sorry! I'm sorry I flicked potatoes in your face! I'm sorry I threw a cookie at you! I'm sorry I poured orange juice all over you! But most of all, I'm sorry you have to put up with me! You should've just left me-" Caspian interrupted her by smashing his lips against hers. At first she looked shocked, but ten she flew her arms around his neck and started kissing back. Caspian's right hand was tangled in her hair and his left resting on the small of her back. A few seconds later he pulled away.

"Don't ever say I should've left you to die. I love having to put up with you. I love you, Danielle. And I know you're engaged, but you said yourself you didn't wanna marry that guy! So will you be my girlfriend?"

'Say yes Danielle! Caspian really likes her. He is so nervous.'

After a few minutes Danielle breaks the silence, "Caspian, I-I love you, too! Yes!" Caspian kissed her again, but this time longer and more passionately.

"Oh my goodness! I feel like I'm watching a movie! This is so awesome!" Ashley says to me and Drew.

"Yeah. And I could tell Caspian was nervous. He really likes her," I say.

"But what happens when she goes back home?" asked Drew.

"What if she doesn't wanna go home?" We all turn around to look at Danielle. Caspian's arm is around her and she's leaning in to him.

"How long have y'all been listening to us?" I ask.

"Since. And I quote: 'And I could tell Caspian was nervous. He really likes her. Ya know its rude to talk about other people? And I like him, too." Danielle pecked Caspian on the lips and he blushed. "Are you blushing?" She tapped his cheek.

"No. Why would you think that?"

"Cheeks look like tomatoes. But I guess your cheeks are just naturally rosy."

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

"I'm so confused," Drew interrupted. "Cause he really is blushing."

"Oh, I know. That's just what he said to me when I was blushing earlier," Danielle answered.

"Oh," me, Ashley, and Drew all chorused.

"Yeah. Can we go to the basement now?"

"Yeah. Hop on my back," Caspian answered.

Danielle jumped on and yelled, "And we're off!"

"I think she's really good for Caspian. I haven't seen him this happy since before his mom passed," Drew said.

"I agree," I agreed. "Now lets go before they start wondering where we are."

"Or start making out on our couch," Ashley chimed and Drew pushed her. We all laughed.