Secrets Untwisted Chapter 13

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Night, Cas!" I said waving at Caspian and jumping up and down.

"Night," he said laughing an walked away closing the door behind him.

'Okay. Journal? Journal? Journal!' I thought looking for my journal. 'There it is.' I flipped to the next empty page in the book and started to write.

*Dear Journal,

I can't believe it! Caspian asked me out! I wonder what I should wear on our first date! This is sooooo exciting!

Anyways, I wonder what my family is doing. Should I try to contact Xavier with my powers? I think I should. I'm going to in a minute. I want them to know I'm okay. I don't want them to think I'm dead.

I wonder what happened to Dad. I hope he's okay. I know he is. He can make it out of anything. Anyways, I gotta go. Bye.

Love Always,

Danielle*

I closed my journal and put it on the desk. I stood up and went to a mirror. I concentrated really hard and started chanting a spell. My brother, Xavier, pops up in the mirror.

"Danielle! I'm so glad you're okay!" He yelled.

"Hey, big bro! I miss you. Did Dad make it home?"

"Yeah. And I miss you, too. He's a little sick, though. Where are you?"

"I'm at a house...on an island. The person that saved me is letting me stay here. He's really sweet. And guess what! We're dating."

"You're engaged.... But that's awesome! I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks! I know, right?! Anyways, they haven't canceled the engagement?"

"No. I keep telling them they should because you didn't wanna get married in the first place. I knew you were alive because I could still feel the bond."

"Oh. Well don't tell them where I am until the engagement is canceled. I really like Caspian. He makes me happy. I don't wanna leave him."

"Okay. Can I at least let them know I can still feel the bond? I don't want them to worry."

"Yeah. Tell them it's getting stronger or something. So they'll think I'm not sick or anything. They'll think I'm perfectly fine."

"Okay. So Caspian?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"What? Wait. Ssh! I hear someone coming."

*Knock. Knock.*

"Danny? You okay? I thought I heard you talking to someone," I hear Caspian yell through the door.

"I'm okay! Just talking to my journal! I do that sometimes," I answered back.

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything. Kay?"

"Kay. I will. Love you!"

"Love you, too. Night." I heard him walk away.

"Okay, now. What?"

"Y'all are staying in the same house alone? And are going out?"

"Well. Not alone. His housekeeper lives here. She's really sweet."

"Oh. He doesn't know your a witch?"

"No. I haven't told him. I want to, but I don't know how he'll take it."

"Okay. Enough of that! How'd it happen? How'd he ask you out?"

"Okay. Well we were havin' an argument, and then I was starting to say 'you should've just left me to die' but he cut me off at me by kissing me. Then he said, 'Don't ever say I should've left you to die. I love having to put up with you. I love you, Danielle. And I know you're engaged, but you said yourself you didn't wanna marry that guy! So will you be my girlfriend?' And I was like dying inside 'cause I really liked him, so I thought about it for a second then said, 'Caspian I-I love you, too. Yes!' Then he kissed me again. Then we went down to the basement with his band and he sang. Oh my goodness! Man, can he sing! It was amazing!"

"That's such a good story. So you need to find a picture of him so I can see what he looks like. When did all this happen?"

"Bout two-three hours ago. And I'll look for a picture. We're going shopping tomorrow so I might look after we get back. And he goes swimming a lot, so I might look for one one day when he's swimming."

"Just ask for one."

"What?! No!"

"Yeah. Most girls want pictures of their boyfriend, so it won't be weird. Madison asks me for pictures of me to put on her wall."

"Yeah, but you and Madison have been dating for a year and a half. It's different. And I'm living with him so I see him everyday. I gotta go. I'm gettin' up early in the morning. Bye. Love you."

Love you, too. See ya tomorrow night?"

"Definitely." And he disappeared. I sighed. "I wish I could really see you I tomorrow," I whispered. I turned my lights off and got in bed. "Dear Lord, thank you for everything I have. For Caspian, my brother, all my new friends, and my family. Help my family with their decisions and help keep them with you. Let them feel me with them. I love you, Lord. Give me strength to carry on through life. In Jesus' holy name, amen."

******

A/N

Yay!! She finally saw her brother again! He's so sweet. And that was so cool. I wish I could talk to people through mirrors. That would be awesome!

Vote, comment, and tell others please!

~Savannah <3