Secrets Untwisted Chapter 16

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been a little busy with school lately. I'll try to update as soon as I can when I can.

....anyways, here's the chapter.

Caspian's P.O.V.

We all just stood there in shock. I was shocked the most, but not because of the arguing. I was shocked because Danielle just admitted she loves me in front of about ten people. Then she turned to me, and I saw guilt in her eyes. "Caspian, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for you to hear that." Her voice almost cracked.

I walked to her and lifted her chin up with my finger. "It's okay. I'm not shocked because of the yelling and arguing. I know you can do that. I'm shocked because you just said you love me in front of about ten people. That's the most amazing thing ever for me because we just met. And I love you, too."

"Thank you. But I still shouldn't have let you hear all that." She turned to look at her mom. "Mom, I'm sorry. I just don't wanna marry Jake. He doesn't wanna marry me either. Even though he doesn't know it yet, he wants to marry someone who loves him back. And I know you loved dad. Just maybe not as much as he loved you. Please don't make me go home. I don't wanna go unless Caspian comes with me, and I know he doesn't want to leave all his friends."

'She doesn't wanna leave unless I'm with her?'

"Danielle," her dad started. "I can see you're truly happy here. If Caspian doesn't mind letting you stay here, then I don't care if you stay."

"Thanks so much, Daddy!" She jumped on top of him.

"Sir, thank you so much," I said shaking his hand. "I'll take care of your daughter and we'll come visit a lot."

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

"Hold on! I am not agreeing to any of this!" Danielle's mom said.

"Momma, everyone but you has said she can stay," Xavier started. "I think she's gonna stay whether you give permission or not. And Danielle, I'm so happy for you. Me and Madison will visit a lot because she really likes it here." He gave her a hug.

"Thanks. Now can we eat supper?"

"Yeah. Come on everyone. This way," I said. We walked to the dining room and I sat at the head with Danielle on my right and Drew on my left. Xavier was beside Danielle and Ashley was beside Drew. Madison beside Xavier, Ansley beside her, and Cayley beside her. Then Claire was beside Ashley, Emma Ray beside her, and Nathan beside her. Lily was at the other end of the table and all the food was already set on the table.

"Everything looks delicious, Lily. Thank you," Danielle said.

"You're welcome," Lily said back.

"Wait. You made all of this?" Madison asked.

"Yeah," Lily answered.

"Well it's very good," Xavier said stuffing his face full of more food.

"Thank you," Lily said.

"Enough of that," Claire said. "Lily's food is always good. She knows that. Lets talk about something else."

"Okay. Um...what are we gonna talk about?" Drew asked.

****(later after dinner)****

"Bye, mom. Bye, dad. I'll see y'all tomorrow before you all leave," Danielle said to her parents before shutting the door. "Does anybody wanna play a game? We could play twister!"

"Ooh! I love that game!" Ashley yelled.

"Okay! I'll go get it!" Danielle yelled. She ran to the game room and came back with twister. "Caspian, help me lay it out! Who wants to spin?!"