Secrets Untwisted Chapter 8

Danielle P.O.V.

Caspian had went to call Drew and Ashley, so Claire and I were sitting on the couch in my newly discovered living room. "So how do you know Caspian?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Um...we've known each other since grade school when we were in the same class."

"Oh. That's cool. Who started the band?"

"Me and Caspian. I overheard him singing one day and thought it was a great idea. He didn't agree at first, but then after a bunch of begging and begging he finally gave in. Now we play at a local club once every two weeks."

"That's really great. I've always wanted to be a part time singer or musician."

"Let me here you sing. Maybe you could sing with the band one day,"

"No. I don't think I could."

"Please. Just let me here you."

"Okay. But I don't think I'm that good." So I started singing 'My Heart Will Go On' by Celine Deon.

'Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you

That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

Near...

Far...

Wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more...

You open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on.'

I heard someone clapping and in came Caspian. "I didn't know you could sing like that. You're amazing." I blushed.

"Nah. I don't think so, but thanks anyway," I said.

"He's right. You sound amazing. You should sing at the concert next week." Claire agreed with him.

"No. I couldn't. It's your concert."

"You can and you will. I just talked to Drew and Ashley and they're coming to rehearse, right now. You can practice then. But for now, what song are you gonna sing?"

"Can I sing 'Stay' by Rhianna?" I asked.

"Oh my goodness! I love that song! Yes you can sing it!" Claire answered my question. "So, Caspian, how long till they'll be here?"

"About half an hour. They're finishing dinner first."

"Okay. I'm gonna go get my guitar out the car. That rhymed. Lol," Claire said and then left.

"So. Where do you practice at?"

"In the basement. We have a stage and sound system set up down there."

"Could you give me a tour while we wait for Drew and Ashley? I mean, Claire can walk with us if she wants to."

"She's seen this house a billion times. She'll probably watch TV while I give you the tour." Claire walks in. "Speak of the devil. Claire do you wanna walk with us while I give Danielle a tour or watch TV or something?"

"Um...I'll get something to eat from the kitchen."

"Okay. Well we'll be back in a little bit. Come along, Danny." Then Caspian pulled me down the hall.

A/N

Awwww! He gave her a nickname! I have some questions for anybody who is reading this story.

1) Is there anything you'd like to see in the story? (If I like your idea and use it I'll dedicate the chapter to you).

2) Longer or Shorter chapters? Or are they the right size?

3) Do you think I should tell more about Danielle's past?

4) What is your favorite part in the book so far?

Okay! Those are my questions! Please comment what you think. I wanna get at least three comments before I upload. Sorry, but I wanna know what you think.

As always I love all of you no matter what!

~Savannah <3