Secrets Untwisted Chapter 17

Caspian's P.O.V.

"I know. It's okay. It'll be okay," I was cleaning Danielle's knee in the kitchen, and it was hurting her pretty bad. "Let me get a bandaid and then we'll be done." I walked to the cabinet and got the largest bandaid I could find. "Hope it's big enough." I placed it over the cut and it was actually big enough.

"Thanks, Caspian."

"No problem. Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?"

"I'm sure. Unless you want to."

"Not unless you want me to."

"Well you could..." she trailed off.

"Could what?"

"Stay on the couch in case. Because it's closer."

"Okay. I'll do that. Come on." I picked her up and carried her to her room. "You have pajamas in here, right?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. I'm gonna go change and get some pillows and blankets," I said and walked away. After I got all my stuff I went to Danielle's room and knocked on the door. "It's me. Can I come in?"

"Yeah. Come on." I walked in and Danielle was already in the bed. Her upper half was showing and she was wearing a crop top that was showing a little cleavage. 'Oh, Lord, please help me,' I thought.

"Okay. Want me to tuck you in?"

"Sure. Even though I'm not a kid."

"I know. Just thought it'd be nice." I was the one blushing now.

"How bout a goodnight kiss instead?"

"Okay." I was quick to answer that and I dropped all my stuff. "Can't say no to that," I said walking to her.

"Just a small one."

"Aww. Why?"

"Cause it's late."

"Okay. Come here." I pulled her close and kissed her lips. It didn't last that long, but I was still breathless at the end. She can do that to me.

"I make you that breathless?"

With her comment I started blushing profusely. "Aww. I make you blush."

"Okay. Now you're just picking on me. I'm going to bed." I stood up and walked to my stuff, picked it up, and set it up on the couch.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. Will you forgive me?"

'I can't say no to that face. Or voice.' I answered her, "Yes. You're forgiven."

"Yay!" She clapped her hands rapidly.

"But seriously, it's time to go to bed."

"Ugh. Okay. I guess you're right. Will you turn the light off?" She snuggled down deep under the covers.

"Yeah. Hold on." After I turned the light off all I could hear was Danielle's light snores as I snuggled under my covers. I finally went to sleep after I had been thinking of all the past events for about a hour.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Aaaaaaaah!" I woke up again to Danielle screaming. I got up and turned the light on. Danielle was screaming and hitting her pillow. I ran over to her.

"Come on, babe. Wake up. It's okay."

"Can't she shut up?" Xavier said running through the door.

"I'm trying to get her to wake up. Danielle? Danny? Come on, love."

"Hmm? What is it?" Danielle said tiredly.

"You woke us up again."

"I'm sorry. I guess I was wrong. You can get in here with me I guess."