JFK Jr.

Irene carried her new brother back into the hospital room and saw Jackie with her head back on a pillow resting, "Irene," her eyes fluttered open, "Bring him over here."
Irene walked towards Jackie and placed the baby in her arms, "I'm going to tell Dad to come in now."
Irene poked her head out of the room and motioned for him to come in. When Jack came in, Jackie said, "Irene, tell Tom to come in."
"Tom, Mom said you can come in."
Tom walked in the room and sat on a chair in the corner of the room. "What are we going to name him?" Jack asked sitting down next to Jackie.
"John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. of course," Jackie stated.
"He'll be our John-John," Irene said.
"I'm going to head back to the house. I'll get Caroline home."
"I'll go with you, Tom. Dad, somebody will come relieve you in the morning."
Jack nodded and then Tom and Irene drove Jack's car home, "He's a beautiful baby."
"He is," Irene agreed.
They arrived back at the main house and went inside to find Joan sitting up with Caroline, "Look, Caroline. I told you everything was okay."
"Re-Ne! Is Mommy okay?"
"Mommy's fine. How about tomorrow Tom and I will take you to meet John-John?"
"Okay!" Caroline grinned.
Irene picked her up and they left the house, "Thank you, Aunt Joansie."
"No problem. Let us know if you need anything."
Caroline fell asleep on the short drive to their house so Tom carried her inside. After Tom put her in bed, he found Irene sitting downstairs. "Hey, are you headed to bed?"
"Yeah. I'm going to take Caroline tomorrow morning." Tom sat down next to her and started kissing her, "Tom!" she squealed.
"What?"
"Behave yourself, Mr. O"Hara."
"You're simply gorgeous though, Miss Kennedy."
"Tom," she blushed grabbing his hand, "I'm going to bed."
"Goodnight, Miss Kennedy."
"Goodnight, Mr. O'Hara."