Chapter 1: Just Some Bounty Hunters

"Hey, (N/N), have you seen my black jeans?" Frisk was standing in (Y/N)'s doorframe, pantless. She wore a black tee shirt, a darker black leather jacket, and black panties, with a black headband to boot.

"You're dressed like we're going to a leather bar. We're supposed to be inconspicuous, dork," (Y/N) snapped, head throbbing in aggravation. After discovering Sans - and the others, she supposed - were missing, and pulling herself up from the floor, the blood rushed to her brain and gave her the beginning of a migraine. "Can you please dress normally?"

"Where's the fun in making sense?" Frisk hummed, a grin on her face.

"Go change, Discord," (Y/N) sighed, throwing a pillow at her friend. Frisk giggled and left the room, footsteps echoing down the hall. (Y/N) shook her head and pulled the last shirt. She had packed several shirts from different fandoms, a few pairs of jeans and leggings, some long sleeved shirts, and a formal dress; never knew when they'd have to infiltrate fancy parties.

Satisfied, (Y/N) slung her (f/c) backpack over her shoulder, and moved to the mirror. Dressed in a flannel, plain white shirt, blue jeans, and hiking boots. Casual? Probably. She headed out to Frisk and Asriel's room, not bothering to knock. Frisk wasn't wearing a shirt, but since (Y/N) had seen her in various stages of undress before, it didn't mean much. She jumped on the bed as Frisk pulled on a striped shirt. "Excited?" Frisk asked, checking herself in the mirror.

"Oh yeah. Feels like ages since we've done this," (Y/N) replied, stretching her arms above her head. "This is gonna be fun; really looking forward to torturing some assholes."

Frisk grinned deviously and spun around, striking a sassy pose. (Y/N) laughed and jumped up, excitement replacing aggravation. Saving people, hunting assholes, it was the family business; and though it was dangerous, she loved it.

The two friends marched out the house, slinging bags into the backseat of an Impala. The road saw them a few minutes later, tearing away with AC/DC playing in their ears.

A/N: WOWIE IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED. I was dealing with some issues, then my phone got lost, but I am back! Sorry if this was short and rushed, but I really wanted to get back into this story. Until next time (which will be soon, I promise)!