A/N: Final Countdown

Hello, my little children. So, guess what.

Someone was murdered a block away from my house. 

Not the point, though. The next chapter is the last, as far as my planning says. Of course, there will be an epilogue, but not my point. I'm already working on the next stories. 

What are those, you ask? Well, I've already published a horror book. Some stories will be my own, and others will be ones I find. For the ones I find, I plan to riff them. If you don't know what riffing is, it's like a reaction video but written. It also makes a lot of jokes and is usually very critical of the story. I'm working on a riff of one of the first horror stories I've read, Annie. Y'all should check it out. 

Secondly, I have both another X Reader and a Homestuck fic in the works. I'll probably publish the Homestuck one next. For that one, I just wanna say some things will be different than what is in canon. For instance, there are no luci; if there were, that would make the events of the story nearly impossible. I'll try to keep as many of the original social terms and so on as I can. Be ready for gore. 

I'm also gonna publish the crack book, but don't expect it to update every week. I'll try to do the others once a week, since I've been stockpiling chapters. 

Lastly, a biblical satire called The Blasphemer's Book of Fairy Tales is also gonna be published, so feel free to look at that. 

Suggestions for anything else? Leave 'em in the comments. 

See y'all soon.