A/N: Sirius Business

Several matters to discuss, let's try and be quick.

Firstly, editors. I did not use an editor for this chapter, because I wrote it right before doing this and I really wanted to get something out today (I'm a procrastinator, guys?). So, to those of you who were interested (there were several), can you DM me either an email or Kik? That'll make it easier, but if you want to use Wattpad, that's fine.

Secondly, I'm a procrastinator, but I also like to plan ahead. This story has a good many chapters ahead, but I need some help from you guys. How many chapters do you want this to have, compared to the first (less than, about equal, or more)?

If y'all do want it to be longer, I can manage that. But I will need a bit of help stretching the chapters, so you guys can suggest ideas! There's really only one rule:

No smut/lemons. I do not trust my abilities to write that (yet), so please hold off. Eventually, if you guys are interested in that, maybe I'll do it. That'll be a short chapter, and it won't really advance the plot (or will it?), but it could be fun.

Now, if you want Reader-chan to find two people in a room in a compromising position, I will gladly write that - it sounds hilarious. If you want one of the characters or Sans Frisk-y with Reader-chan (I saw several people use that joke in the last back, and I'm sorry, but I had to. I also used a different joke in Chapter 3 that I saw in the comments, because I found it hilarious), that's fine. They'll probably get punched in the face or something, but I think it'll be funny.

I do want to spend a little more time on this book then I did the previous, as I feel the previous was rushed. So, until you guys let me know what you wanna do for pacing and we reach a majority, I'm gonna slow down a little. I like to have a lot of comedy, but maybe tension would be more fun.

The next chapter, the plot for it, is going to be pushed back a little. I don't mean the chapter itself is getting pushed back, y'all won't have to wait any more than usual, but since I want to slow it down, I'm gonna have a bridge. Add more substance to the story, you know? It'll be fun. Probably.

Lastly, I wanna do a hundred follower event, just not sure what. A special chapter? A Q&A? What do you guys think? Do people usually do something for hundred?

That is all, marshmallows. Talk to y'all soon.