A/N: Don't Get Excited This Isn't An Update By Fall Out Boy

Hey guys! So, several things.

1) I have like 130 followers and I'm just so - *dies from emotion* Yeah, I know that's not a whole lot compared to a lot of other authors, but just let me be happy. Anyway, thank you guys, and I love you all. You're all adorable and great and smart and just awesome.

2) One of my friends, RiaTanaka27 is writing an Undertale fic. Here's my version of the summary: 'Chara was bored. It was the same deaths, same screams, same pleading and same expressions of terror and betrayal. Frisk was getting annoying, really, with the predictable pleading and crying and screams for mercy. How dull. But then, an idea: Frisk wasn't the only one who remembered the time lines.' You guessed it - Chara is targeting poor, mentally drained Sans. The name of the fic is "That Comedian", and I believe only the first chapter is out. Y'all should go check it out.

78) I have several books in the works, and I want to know which one you guys would want to read next: one of them is "Fandoms React", where characters from fandoms react to different fandoms or their own. For instance, the first chapter is the FNAF gang reacting to "Cool Bro" from Homestuck. The second fic is a serious Homestuck one, where Karnat is a social pariah and snaps when Kankri is attacked, presumably because of him. The third is an Undertale book where almost everyone is a yandere for you. Different types of yandere, of course; Metta is smooth, Papyrus is friendly, Toriel is motherly/protective, Asgore is fatherly/protective, Frisk is calm under the surface but very violent, Undyne is very violent, and Sans is lazy af. Alphys, Napstablook, Chara, Asriel/Flowey, and Burgerpants are not yandere, and they have to protect you from the others. Another is a book for atheists/agnostics, which adds a critical and humerus view to Bible stories. The last is just a book of crack fics, rants, and random conversations. It'll be a joint book with several of my friends. Hopefully, once that one is a little more developed, I can even get some of you guys to do chapters. Maybe a chapter where I put some of my favorite comments from you guys. . . What do you guys think should be next? Let me know.

666) No, yeah, that's it. Talk to you later~